Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Default About the new workout DVDs

Hi all, I'm so excited to hear that Mark has created a whole new set of workout DVDs to go with the RVL system.

Has anyone gotten them yet? I have heard rave reviews about them and am wondering if anyone can give me some information.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2012, 09:27 AM
Banned

Smile

Hi Alison,

I have just ordered the videos so I will let you know once I get them. Randy Shroeder commented that he has been using them and loves them...although he hates working out. He even added that they are better than any of the ones he has previously used. He mentioned a company but I won't do that here.

I will say that the series is designed to create a TOTAL workout system including cardio, resistance training, interval training etc. We all know that fat is burned in the muscles and the more muscles we use the more efficiently we burn away that fat!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Banned

Default By the way all, MonaVie is launching a Skin Care Line.

Just found out from my upline and posted to my facebook page. MonaVie is rolling out the new line in Thailand with a huge media splash and expanding into more countries from there!

A lot of us have loved using the gel packs for facials but now we will have the real deal. It just keeps getting better and better.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:22 AM
Super WAHM

Default More info about workout DVDs

Hi Alison,
I haven't gotten the new DVDs yet either but them will be in my next autoship. Everyone who has gotten them swears they are the best they have ever used. And, you can take them and do the workouts anywhere! The titles include:

Full Body Strength training
High intensity cardio
Blast out
Upper body Strength training
High Intensity cardio box
Lower body Strength training
Double blast out
Flexiblity enhancer
Old 06-23-2012, 05:39 AM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up Mark MacDonald's workout DVD's

I have the DVD's, I got them in St Louis. I love the workouts. They are challenging and so much fun! You can make it as easy or as tough as you want. There is modified, intermediate and advance forms shown with every move. You're going to love them! I have lost over 12 inches overall since I started and I have Ditched the Dieting for good. All I need is my RVL system and Mark MacDonald in my living-room everyday!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I've been using them too! They're great!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Grand WAHM

That is awesome! Congrats guys on the new work out dvds!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Awesome! I'll have to inform my husband of your results since he's the one who did the RVL and lost 18 lbs doing that when he added that to his 3 day per week workout (which he was loosing NOTHING when he did that alone).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitoftheages View Post
I have the DVD's, I got them in St Louis. I love the workouts. They are challenging and so much fun! You can make it as easy or as tough as you want. There is modified, intermediate and advance forms shown with every move. You're going to love them! I have lost over 12 inches overall since I started and I have Ditched the Dieting for good. All I need is my RVL system and Mark MacDonald in my living-room everyday!

Tags
mark macdonald, monavie, workout dvds