Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-29-2012, 03:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Unhappy I'm frustrated

Hi all,

Need some advice. What do you say to someone who looks at your products and then insists on comparing to something that they already use which is in fact not really close by way of comparison?

I did tons of research and label reading before I signed up with MonaVie. I seem to be the exception rather than the norm!

I spoke to someone yesterday who asked me about MonaVie and then proceeded to tell me why her shake was so much " better" I won't name it but that "meal replacement" is not "better" it is just cheaper and the ingredients show it BIG TIME!

I was polite but I wanted to scream about the effects of drinking such a low cal unbalanced shake...with artificial sweeteners to boot!!!

How do I talk to someone like that? Any suggestions would be helpful. GRRRRRRR!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 04:13 AM
Banned

Default Don't Stress :)

Hi Alison,

I understand your frustration, I see it all the time and even more so now that I am a nutrition coach. Some people will never get it and that is OK.

I have also found that once people make a choice, even if it is the wrong choice, it is very hard to change their minds. It takes a certain "putting aside of ego" to allow someone to say, to themselves and others that they made a mistake. Some people just won't do it.

Just remember that there are people out there who will get it and they will be a joy to work with. I just spoke to Rene yesterday and she is SOOOO happy that her mother is on the shakes, losing weight with just one shake in the morning and people are commenting on how great she looks.

As you know Rene is a diabetic and the program has worked wonders for her just keeping her blood sugar stable. She doesn't need to lose weight but that's the great thing about our program,. Its a complete program for EVERYONE who want to get fit, lose weight or Gain weight.

She is all fired up about the products and we spent an hour strategising about her plan moving forward. Forget people who don't get it and move on to people who do. And send Rene some encouragement...after all, she is on your downline

Hope this helped!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Default No worries some people do appreciate quality

I'm a tri-athlete and I see it all the time. Some people look at price or hype and are surprisingly ill informed consumers.

They don't do comparisons and they don't read labels. No worries, MonaVie is a real quality product and you get what you pay for. Enough people will see it. Hang in there.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Next time they say their's is better, smile and hand them a sample (those single packets work great!) while saying, "I know you're already drinking a shake like ours but here is a complimentary sample of ours just for letting me talk to you about Monavie. Have a great day!" I absolutely love the chocolate berry and I've had other protein shakes before and ours tastes so great. If people aren't 100% happy with the taste of their products that they want to hold on to, one taste of Monavie might change their mind.

Tags
lose weight, monavie, rvl, rvlution