WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Mialisia Jewelry (https://www.wahm.com/forum/mialisia-jewelry-496/)
-   -   any other Mialisia Designers here? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/mialisia-jewelry-496/702961-any-other-mialisia-designers-here.html)

almarosa 06-14-2013 06:49 AM

any other Mialisia Designers here?

I just joined last week after meeting Annelisse Brown (our founder)... I'm really looking forward to our launch and getting my business started! Who's with me?

Brittney154 06-14-2013 07:22 AM

I am a mialisia designer excited to be a founder and see where it goes, I think it will be a really amazing concept :)

almarosa 06-14-2013 03:38 PM

I think we made a great choice in joining!! glad to see another designer too..

LindseyThrives 06-14-2013 06:00 PM

Me me me !!! I'm here :-)

lwilen 06-14-2013 07:27 PM

I'm here!

I love the opportunity to start right when the company is starting and seeing it grow from the very beginning. I can't wait to see more of the jewelry!

AnneP 06-14-2013 07:37 PM

Me too!

I was ready to take a break from DS for a bit, when I stumbled upon a post here about Mialisia that disappeared by the time I returned to the site later that day. But, for some reason the name had stuck in my head (believe it or not). So, I searched it out on Google. Then, I was blocked from WAHM for a couple of weeks by my computer, because it said their was malware on the site. So, I searched and found a local Designer I felt was a good fit for me, and signed up.

I am *all* about bling and versatility when it comes to jewelry, so the second I saw the concept video, I was hooked. I am crazy about it and wish I had been the one to think of it. So simple, yet so innovative.

I haven't been this excited about a product, since I joined DS just about 4 years ago!!! Can't wait to get out there doing parties and sharing the jewelry. :D

AnneP 06-14-2013 07:40 PM

Oh, and I've never joined a company in pre-launch before, so this waiting around is making me crazy. Anyone else?

almarosa 06-14-2013 08:04 PM

I joined after attending a meeting here in town I wanted to see the jewelry.for myself before signing up.. I was able to meet Annelisse Brown and play around with the pieces. Immediately I knew this was for me, what a great concept! Now I'm anxious about getting my kit and booking parties. :)

mialisiastyle 06-15-2013 04:58 AM

Kristy Hunter Mialisia Designer

Hello Everyone! So excited to get our Mialisia Folder going. I am Kristy Hunter the very 1st Mialisia designer. I have an AMAZING team growing nationwide that I am so proud of, and I am so excited to keep sharing this incredible opportunity with others!

Brittney154 06-15-2013 08:39 AM

I had the pleasure of talking to Annalise brown yesterday she is so sweet I am now even more excited about this opportunity I'm in Wa state and hoping to connect with designers in my area todo events :) if you're close to my area and a designer or want info let me know. So excited for July to get my kit :)