Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-15-2013, 10:51 AM
Awesome WAHM

I think we have enough reps here, so I messaged on of the moderators to see about getting our own folder.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Yay ! Hopefully they will !
Old 06-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Awesome WAHM

I saw the videos and it does look like really cool stuff. Unfortunately I also understand that our company has a policy about not selling for another jewelry company, just as many of them do. I do understand that so will look forward to hearing more as things unfold for this company.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Awesome WAHM

That's weird, Kathy, I had just been in touch with someone from SHD who said there was no conflict with doing both.

In any event, Ladies, it looks like we haven't met the criteria for our own folder yet. We need member + 30 posts over 15 days.

For anyone else who might be interested in learning more about Mialisia, there is a company conference call tonight:

3pm (Hawaii) / 6pm (Pacific) / 7pm (Mountain) / 8pm (Central) / 9pm (Eastern)
Dial: 1-712-432-3066; Code: 130800#

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:51 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm a Mialisia Designer too!! Excited to be apart of this new, amazing opportunity
Old 06-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi! Welcome to our little, but fast growing group

Keep posting everyone and we'll have our own folder soon.

Has anyone gotten their Demo Kit yet? I know they started shipping last Wednesday. I thought for sure it would be here today. They're killing me!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 08:30 PM
WAHM Regular

I got my demo kit today now I just have to figure out how to use it lol
Old 06-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks Anne. There was a post on one of our boards that said someone had talked to the corporate office and that the attorney had said it shouldn't be done. I wasn't the one, just saw that posted. I said at the time I wondered what the will mean as I see lots of SHD folks signing up on this one. I think they' may be signing up without questioning it with corporate first. I understand many DS companies have policies that you can't sell for two of the "same" or "like" companies, in this case jewelry. I still think it's an awesome concept and will be fun to watch the company.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:04 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Kathy!

I had actually contacted *her* about SHD after seeing on this board that she lives quite close to me. But, I haven't heard from her in a couple of days, so maybe she found out it can't be done.

I think it's a mistake for both companies. I would normally agree, but these products would be a perfect marriage, and I don't think the product lines (at least at this point) overlap at all. I do understand not wanting people working for more than one company once you reach management, and not wanting reps working for competing brands, but for the first time, I truly see the lockets as something separate and apart from the standard jewelry lines. To me, it's kind of like telling someone they can't sell watches, because they sell a jewelry line that doesn't carry watches. JMO, of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNicholls View Post
Thanks Anne. There was a post on one of our boards that said someone had talked to the corporate office and that the attorney had said it shouldn't be done. I wasn't the one, just saw that posted. I said at the time I wondered what the will mean as I see lots of SHD folks signing up on this one. I think they' may be signing up without questioning it with corporate first. I understand many DS companies have policies that you can't sell for two of the "same" or "like" companies, in this case jewelry. I still think it's an awesome concept and will be fun to watch the company.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

I have not gotten my demo kit yet. I'm hoping that it arrives today ! I will be stalking the mail lady shortly lol I am so anxious to get my hands on it !