Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Questions about autoship, etc.

Hi, everyone...I was a distributor several years ago, became inactive, but want to start selling the products again.

It looks like some things have changed. I want to upgrade to get the Candle Of The Month package again, but I'm a little confused about the different selections that are offered now, and I can't seem to find on the website where all the details are.

I want the $39.95 per month autoship. Will I get the scent the company offers for the month, or do I get to choose now? I wasn't certain what the "points for buying what you want" thing was all about.

Also, I don't know if my sponsor is still active in the business.If she isn't, does this matter at all?

I sent an e-mail to Lisa this morning, just assuming that she's still the one to contact. Was that correct, or is there someone else I should write to, since I haven't heard anything back from her yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyf View Post
Hi, everyone...I was a distributor several years ago, became inactive, but want to start selling the products again.

It looks like some things have changed. I want to upgrade to get the Candle Of The Month package again, but I'm a little confused about the different selections that are offered now, and I can't seem to find on the website where all the details are.

I want the $39.95 per month autoship. Will I get the scent the company offers for the month, or do I get to choose now? I wasn't certain what the "points for buying what you want" thing was all about.

Also, I don't know if my sponsor is still active in the business.If she isn't, does this matter at all?

I sent an e-mail to Lisa this morning, just assuming that she's still the one to contact. Was that correct, or is there someone else I should write to, since I haven't heard anything back from her yet?
Hello Becky! I will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started in this incredible business again. I also was in MB years ago and came back in March of 2013 and LOVE it!

If you would like to rejoin, since you used to be a distributor with us, just call the home office at 570-270-9010 Lisa might be able to help you with this. If your sponsor is no longer active, I will be happy to help you get started again. Just let Lisa know you talked to me, Alison Boers.

As far as the Autoship, that is the best option because you get higher discounts as an Autoship distributor, therefore, you make more money and your website is also included. You can change your options each month. You can pick your own scents, you can do the Candle of the Month that corporate puts out or you can chose to not receive products that month and do the points. The points are basically money held in your account that you can use to buy whatever you like, whenever you like.

Please let me know of any other questions you have! Your going to love coming back!

Take care Alison Boers

Old 12-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Banned

Oh, and I also sent an email to Lisa just now and told her you were looking to rejoin.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaCandleMom View Post
[COLOR="Red"
As far as the Autoship, that is the best option because you get higher discounts as an Autoship distributor, therefore, you make more money and your website is also included. You can change your options each month. You can pick your own scents, you can do the Candle of the Month that corporate puts out or you can chose to not receive products that month and do the points. The points are basically money held in your account that you can use to buy whatever you like, whenever you like.

Please let me know of any other questions you have! Your going to love coming back!

Take care Alison Boers

[/COLOR]
Hi, Alison...Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me a little more about this points and saving money until the next month thing?

It's not clear to me whether we have to take the candle that Corporate sends out each month, choose our own scent, or what.

Example: In January the COTM appears to be Hot Apple Pie. I don't care for the "food flavors", and would rather choose something else. Is this one of the changes now offered, that we can go in and choose whichever fragrance we want to have sent in our monthly box?

What is the thing about not ordering candles, but having money held over? Does this mean they charge our credit card even if we don't order that month, or what?
Old 12-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Hi, Alison...Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me a little more about this points and saving money until the next month thing?

It's not clear to me whether we have to take the candle that Corporate sends out each month, choose our own scent, or what.

Example: In January the COTM appears to be Hot Apple Pie. I don't care for the "food flavors", and would rather choose something else. Is this one of the changes now offered, that we can go in and choose whichever fragrance we want to have sent in our monthly box?

What is the thing about not ordering candles, but having money held over? Does this mean they charge our credit card even if we don't order that month, or what?
Hi Becky! I will be happy to explain it. When you are in Autoship, each month, you have the option of taking Points, the Candle of the Month, or Choose Your own Scents.
When you chose to do the points, you are still charged for the monthly Autoship, your website is still included and up and running, but the 25 points can be used whenever you like up to 90 days. The webiste is $14.95 per month PLUS 25 points comes to the $39.95 Autoship. So instead of taking product that month, you will still be charged the Autoship, but you won't receive products. Then say a week or so later you decide you want to order some Mia Melts. You can log into your back office to order, switch the regular ordering option to POINT MODE, then use those points you have available to order the Melts and/or any other product you like instead of the standard Autoship products that come each month. Make sense? Let me know if you need anything else

Alison Boers
Old 12-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Banned

I have to run back to work for a few hours... if you need anything else Becky, just post it here and I will get back to you.

The Autoship program is exceptional because you not only get products at a HUGE discount, in order for people to see what you have, you do need products in your hand for people to see, feel, and especially SMELL People get to experience the remarkable fragrances and see the beautiful palm wax. THAT is how you get more sales.. products in hand

Talk to you soon!
Old 12-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaCandleMom View Post
Hi Becky! I will be happy to explain it. When you are in Autoship, each month, you have the option of taking Points, the Candle of the Month, or Choose Your own Scents.
When you chose to do the points, you are still charged for the monthly Autoship, your website is still included and up and running, but the 25 points can be used whenever you like up to 90 days. The webiste is $14.95 per month PLUS 25 points comes to the $39.95 Autoship. So instead of taking product that month, you will still be charged the Autoship, but you won't receive products. Then say a week or so later you decide you want to order some Mia Melts. You can log into your back office to order, switch the regular ordering option to POINT MODE, then use those points you have available to order the Melts and/or any other product you like instead of the standard Autoship products that come each month. Make sense? Let me know if you need anything else

Alison Boers
Thanks, Alison. That makes sense. In other words, we're no longer stuck with getting a jar candle and votives in the scent that Corporate has chosen each month. We can choose our own scent, or even order nothing that month (though still getting charged each month).

I'm surprised that Lisa didn't reply back to me today. They're probably swamped, but any other time I've e-mailed her, she's replied right away.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:33 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Thanks, Alison. That makes sense. In other words, we're no longer stuck with getting a jar candle and votives in the scent that Corporate has chosen each month. We can choose our own scent, or even order nothing that month (though still getting charged each month).

I'm surprised that Lisa didn't reply back to me today. They're probably swamped, but any other time I've e-mailed her, she's replied right away.
Hi Becky!
Isn't that nice? So many options we have now, it's really exciting!

I am sure Lisa will be getting together with you shortly. Our Customer Service department is great!

Looking forward to welcoming you to Alison's team
Old 12-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Banned

Hi Becky, your best bet is to call the home office. What email do you have for Lisa? She normally emails back as soon as she can.

Alison
Old 12-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Awesome WAHM

I used her Lisa at scent-team address.