Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:48 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Mia Bella credit card processing question

Hi everyone ....I'm a newbie and is seriously considering being a Mia Bella distributor. I'm looking to primarily do retail via the scent sations website. For those who are distributors, my questions are is the setup for credit card processing (accepting payment and sending funds to bank account) done for you by the company and are there any fees besides the typically 1 or 2 percent for processing. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2014, 07:27 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tran View Post
Hi everyone ....I'm a newbie and is seriously considering being a Mia Bella distributor. I'm looking to primarily do retail via the scent sations website. For those who are distributors, my questions are is the setup for credit card processing (accepting payment and sending funds to bank account) done for you by the company and are there any fees besides the typically 1 or 2 percent for processing. Thanks in advance.
Hello! I will be happy to answer any questions you have about the Mia Bella Scent - Sations business.

The company handles all to payments and processing through your website. When someone shops on your site, the company takes the order, processes the payment, and ships the products right to your customer. There is a flat $5.95 shipping rate on all retail orders coming through your website.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you! You will LOVE the products. The candles burn clean... none of that black soot on the jars and not only do we have candles, but melts, soaps, & a skin care line.

Best wishes in your researching and hope you decide to join us too!

Alison Boers

Last edited by BellaCandleMom; 01-20-2014 at 07:28 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Default And now we take paypal.

You can process credit cards via your website or i your doing outside vendor events you can purchase a card reader for your phone or computer. Thye have comapny they work with fees are very low. But I just set it up as a show and run the cards that way. it saves me alot of money. Most places now get some sort of wireless. I have not has a problem yet with a payment. We also take paypal ((((YES))))) as well. WHich I thnk will be a great asset to the business.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:05 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Tran! I answered your other questions in a PM.

Have a nice evening!

Alison