Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-11-2013, 05:05 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile The season is almost here!

This is an exciting time as we transition from Summer to Fall because the "busy" season is almost upon us and I am wondering what all of you are doing to plant the seeds to a prosperous candle season this year?

I am personally using my points (which I love this option from the Company) to buy marketing marterials and votives to crush to make those great scent samples. I've decided on using Pumpkin Cheesecake as it's my very favorite scent of all time and I think it would be a great sample to give out for this time of year.

I am also using my points to generate interest, by gifting jar candles to those who are looking into the business and those whom I just want to give a gift to so they can experience what we all know - how wonderful a Mia Bella Candle is.

I am also using the power of social media to get the word out about our Company and it's products.

I enjoy this aspect of our business very much. It's great that we have the banners in the back office to use at our finger tips and be able to share.

So, what are you doing to get things in gear for this season?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Banned

Hi Jen!

I am also so excited for our big upcoming fall candle season!

I am also giving out tons of samples and people are loving it! Getting orders because of the samples and turning around and getting repeat orders once they have tried our awesome products.

Working hard on my candle blog and promoting that along with advertising on social media too.

Best wishes and have a wonderful Sunday
It's great to have you as my upline too

Alison
Old 08-12-2013, 03:16 AM
WAHM Addict

Thank you Alison, hope your weekend was a good one and your week is even better!

It's a pleasure being a part of your upline
Old 08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
WAHM Addict

((Teresa)) it has been a pleasure to work with you as well. My partners and the Company has mean so much to me personally.

I love what you are doing with your business Teresa and I admire the work youv'e done on your websites, blogs and social media. I am sometimes lost when it comes to that sort of stuff. lol

I totally agree with being able to work this business at your own pace and around family. Being a Mom of 4 kids and a Hubby... one of my children being on the Autism spectrum... I certainly do and can identify the importance of finding something you can work around family, and at your own pace and Scent-Sations does foot that bill. Love the flexibility of retailing, fund raising and team building too.... you know, we could all go on and on about all the great things this Company offers.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:47 AM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up Teresa!
Old 08-16-2013, 03:24 AM
WAHM Addict

Yes! Super cool.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:39 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratitude View Post
I just noticed that the company tour is on our websites!
It's now under the presentation tab with all the other videos.

Wow! Didn't notice that! Going to check it out!

Alison
Old 08-16-2013, 12:46 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile

it is a great recruiting tool
Old 08-18-2013, 05:10 AM
WAHM Addict

Sure is, not to mention giving everyone a great opportunity to view the Company Tour and gives the viewer a great idea of how things are run. I love watching it. Seen it several times. I also enjoy the other presentations we have on our websites for those interested in our Company and Business.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:18 AM
WAHM Addict

I am in Scent Sample Information Heaven over here! I just got my package from SS and I've got boxes of Pumpkin Cheesecake votives, Catalogs for those asking for one and the Get More Out of Life brochures, printed information about how to get started and more for my packets. I will be spending this afternoon assembling these. I enjoy putting them together and making the scent samples. For me, it's fun!

Just gotta say.... I love the catalogs!