Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Super WAHM

Smile Melters

Am wondering what would be the best way to get the electric melters at the lowest possible price? Considering going w/Mia Bella and have some elderly ladies who are customers of mine for another company I represent...and they might love the melts too but would no doubt want the electric melting device that plugs in (safer than a flame, right, at least that's what I'm thinking ?).

So...just looking to see what's out there for these ladies in low income elderly housing. They purchase through the other company from me from time to time but I know times are tough for them now with all the cuts on federal spending etc etc etc

Thanks ladies!

J
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Banned

Hello Jannie! I will be happy to answer any questions you have

I love the melters! More and more people are using them, especially with cats, pets, the elderly, and small children. I personally like switching back and forth .. sometimes I just love the candle going too.

I will send you some more information via pm.

Have a great day!

Alison

Last edited by BellaCandleMom; 06-18-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:00 AM
Super WAHM

Smile Purchasing plug ins

Am thinking that the best prices for purchasing the plug in apparatus would be in doing a search online and seeing what comes up price-wise?

The "Angel Wings" melt no doubt will make a great hit with these gals, and it seems to be one that has been continued for a while by M-B so must be one that is in demand, even more so than others?

Also wondering: Is that large orange scented candle still available? (I think it is nick-named 'big orange' or something like that, saw it mentioned on some websites as a big seller as of a while back but perhaps it was discontinued?)

Thanks for your kind responses!

J
Old 06-19-2013, 10:28 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile

For quality, guarantee and use for our line of Mia Melts....our company Simmer Pots and Plug in are the best option.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:29 AM
WAHM Addict

Wink

The orange would be our number one selling scent: Sweet Organge and Chili Pepper.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Banned

Hi Jannie!! Besides the SO&CP the ladies mentioned above, the Angel Wings is pheonomenal! I actually use that scent the most in my scent sample packets and I get wonderful feedback about that scent.

Alison

Old 06-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickerScents View Post
For quality, guarantee and use for our line of Mia Melts....our company Simmer Pots and Plug in are the best option.
YES for sure... our melters are exceptional and at the wholesale price as a distributor, it's at a very good price. I have purchased other wholesale melters in the past before I joined Mia Bella (for a few less dollars) and found the quality was not there at all... many had the bowls that weren't separate, so when you went to dump the wax out to change it, you have to take the whole piece instead of just wiping out the bowl. That can be difficult especially with the plug in trying to take the whole unit out of the wall and carry it without spilling wax all over.

Let us know if you have any questions Jannie!

Alison
Old 06-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Super WAHM

Default melts for Mia Bella

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! You all are such a wonderful assistance and do appreciate the responses.

The reason was asking about the melts was that I had ordered some on Ebay (I know I know, live and learn... LOL)...and have discovered some seem to be discontinued ones in the batch I got. NOW I know I should have done my 'homework' ahead of time to see which ones were current ones and which were not. The person purchased these from on Ebay is now getting nasty about my telling them to put on their actual listing for these 'melts' that some of these may be discontinued. ack! WOW...some people just can't handle the truth, as Jack Nicholson said in that one movie. LOL

Also ordered, received and had already been using a 'melter' (thru Ebay also) to plug in which seems to work out well for having it in my bathroom, but can see the sense in wanting to get the Mia Bella ones from their website, possibly because of legal issues because of fire, etc.?

Yesterday gave one of my customers for my other business one of the lemon vanilla ones as she chose that scent out of about 3-4 I showed her. She didn't have a melter and didn't seem to really know what these are, so had to describe it for her. So then put it in a small sheer bag for her to tuck in her lingerie drawer. That'll work, right?

For 90 years old and a cancer patient, she's doing pretty good and likes nice scents (which kind of surprised me as wasn't sure whether scents set okay with her or not because of the meds and chemotherapy she's on or was on recently, but she liked and chose this lemon vanilla one nonetheless). So yesterday just started doing a kind of 'customer search' w/that one customer to see what the interest is out there w/my customers for the candles/melts. However, it's a bit of a problem in using discontinued ones of course (watermelon was one, plus Sicilian Lemon Rosemary...there are some others I think that are discontinued ones in this batch of around 10 that I got off Ebay...or at least couldn't find these two on one of the Mia Bella websites).

The orange one that I had asked about sounded like it could have been the 'dreamsicle' fragranced one, but that large style of candle probably is not around any more either from the sound of it.

Onward and upward!

J
Old 06-20-2013, 03:11 PM
Banned

Hi Jannie We do have a Candle in our Designer Signature Series - Orange Dreamsicle It is really pretty and has the dreamsicle on top! But we don't have that fragrance in the melts.
We do, however, have the melts in Oranges & Clove This smells awesome!

Let me know of any other questions you might have.

Have a wonderful day
Alison

Old 06-20-2013, 03:25 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaCandleMom View Post
Hi Jannie We do have a Candle in our Designer Signature Series - Orange Dreamsicle It is really pretty and has the dreamsicle on top! But we don't have that fragrance in the melts.
We do, however, have the melts in Oranges & Clove This smells awesome!

Let me know of any other questions you might have.

Have a wonderful day
Alison

I bet its Chili Vanilli which to me also smells like a dreamsicle