Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-13-2013, 01:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Mia Bella Cosmetics

I am still back and fourth on picking a direct sales company, very much interested in Mary Kay, and also Mia Bella, as I always have LOVED candles! I am curious if any of you consultants have tried the cosmetics, or anti-aging products, and if you would give me a real review about them?

Thanks
Kristy
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Banned

Hello Kristy! I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
I absolutely love the cosmetics and skin products along with the candles and melts. The quality of these products is exceptional. I will send you a pm right now

Alison
Old 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Banned

I also want to add, the makeup is based on natural minerals and colors. The Finisher is made of renewable vegetable derivatives. The mineral foundation is carefully blended with natural micas and iron oxides into rich skin tone foundations. The lipsticks feature a vegetable based oil combined with a natural wax base that elegantly delivers color to your lips. Vitamin E is added to round out the formula.

The Dermal Renu anti aging products are phenomenal. A 12 week study was conducted by a leading independent clinical research firm to evaluate the effectiveness of the Dermal Renu Anti-Aging Skin Care System on improving the signs of skin aging in panelists between the ages of 35 and 65. The panelists used Dermal Renu as their only skin care system as directed during the 12 week study. The results were astounding in that the overwhelming majority saw measurable improvements in all skin attributes studied. This information is all on my website

I hope this helps answers your question... please feel free to contact me if you have any others!

Have a nice evening. Alison Boers

Old 05-13-2013, 06:34 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Kristy:

I have been using the skincare and cosmetics for quite a while. They are the same high quality as other well known brands, in fact, the same manufacturers produce our mineral makeup as theirs.

As for the Dermal Renu, it's the best skincare I've ever used and I have very sensitive skin and have had a terrible time finding anything I could use.

MK was the first direct sales company I was with many years ago and had to quit because I was allergic to their skincare.

If you love both candles and makeup (as I do - even had a makeup artist's license before Maryland stopped issuing them), you can't go wrong with Mia Bella.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Grand WAHM

Hello!

I just want to ditto on what Barb said about the products. I've been using the mineral makeup and the skin care as well, both fabulous. I love the coverage of the mineral foundation, it covers my skin so well leaving an even skin tone, takes away the redness and hides those little flaws. The makeup and skin care are top quality, great products.. ♥ love

Alison gave you some great information as well.
Good luck to you with your decision.

Teresa
Old 05-14-2013, 06:52 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I have used the mineral makeup from the time it was introduced (can't remember now how long ago that was). I have been a fan of mineral makeup for years, and I think Mia Bella's is top notch! I have oily skin that tends to be sensitive, and the mineral makeup keeps the shine in check, minimizes flaws, and improves the overall look and feel of my skin without feeling or looking heavy.

Melissa

Last edited by mandm'smommy; 05-14-2013 at 06:54 AM.