Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Exciting Year Ahead - 5 Elements For Success

Wow! It is truly an exciting year ahead for us in 2010. So many things are lining up to make our opportunity better than ever. New products; new party plan training platform; and a solid system to teach YOU and your team how to hit the Director Level in 12 Months with this simple system.

I hope you are tuning in on the Saturday training webinars. Information is also posted on my team training site and check with your upline to find out where to access this, It will be available through the company back office shortly.

We have always had an amazing product and high profit potential. What we have been lacking is the "SYSTEM" for getting a new person started effectively with parties, putting $67-100 hourly profit in their pockets regularly, while recruiting and building a team a long the way.

So many people looking for a candle business are ready to get started with parties and see the value in this system as the fastest way to earn an income and sponsor others.

Now, we can offer that, along with - no LARGE monthly quotas. Some companies REQUIRE you to produce $400 - 800 in monthly sales volume to earn your retail commissions, as well as downline commissions.

Not Mia Bella!

Some companies REQUIRE you to have 4-6 parties on the books BEFORE you can sign up and get started. No Mia Bella!

Some Party Plan companies only pay 3 levels deep and require $1000 and above monthly volumes in order to earn on your downline. Not Mia Bella - we pay 6 levels deep and 8 levels deep on leadership levels!

So, a few key questions one should consider when evaluating a direct sales, network marketing or party plan business -

What are my monthly quotas? What am I required to produce in volume monthly?

Do I get paid on my downline from the very beginning?

How many levels down does the company pay on a downline?

As I promote, am I required to produce higher volumes?

What do I have to do in order to receive the deepest, wholesale pricing on my orders?

What training and support is in place for me?

We know what we have in place, now let's all go spread the word!

I'll see you in Vegas April 16th and 17th!

EXPECT Success!

Jackie Ulmer
Candle and Mineral Makeup Business - Mia Bella's Candle Business and Mineral Makeup Business - Start your own candle and makeup business

Last edited by JackieUlmer; 01-23-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 06:41 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Jackie,

Great post! I am so excited about the home parties training...just one more thing to love about Mia Bella.

Melissa
Old 01-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Grand WAHM

Awesome Post Jackie..
Very Exciting Stuff Ahead..

Love It..
Old 01-23-2010, 06:57 PM
WAHM Master

I'm out spreading the word and definately LOVING the new 5 elements site!

It's a burning passion.......
Debra
Old 01-23-2010, 10:04 PM
WAHM Addict

Arrow 5 Elements Testimonial

Greetings Fellow Candle Lovers!

I wanted to share my 5 Elements story...

Though this amazing program was launched mid-December 2009, I admit, I was procrastinating on getting over there. I kept making excuses....it will take too long...I don't have time...yadda...yadda...yadda...

Well, my team is growing and growing and more and more new members are really attracted to the idea of doing parties = FA$T CA$H! Well, my new members were asking me some questions, and I'd then turn to leadership to seek the answers...

At *least* 3 or 4 times Jackie has gently guided me saying "it's all in the 5 Elements girl!" (thank you Jackie for your gentle nudges and persistence!) Well, after my gentle push in the right direction yesterday, I presented myself with a choice.

A) Continuing to ask questions, when the answers were readily available
B) Take the steps to get from where I was, to where I wanted to be

I chose B!

Yesterday I spent about 4 hours on the 5 Elements website and conquered and finished the ENTIRE training series. This includes saving ALL files to my computer, printing ALL files, and watching ALL videos.

My method was this, on each new Element page there is a series of 'printables'. I wanted to have the materials on hand while I viewed the video, so as I opened each file I saved it to a '5 Elements' folder I created on my computer. All the files for Element 1 were saved with an E1 in front of the file name, all the files from Element 2 were saved with an E2 in front of the file name and so on.

Now I have all these files at my finger tips in a 3 ring binder. I also have them easily accessible in my computer for printing as needed (i.e. host coaching tools, order forms, theme invitations and more)

So I sat down and went through the entire site and committed to not got to bed until I had completed my challenge!

Keep in mind, I did have times where I paused the videos to get my daughher from the library, let the dogs out, make dinner, let the dogs in, answer the phone, let the dogs out, check email, let the dogs in (but I did not count this time in the 4 hours)

The 5 Elements site is a wealth of information, presented in an easy-to-follow, organized, eloquent manner. I was, and am, VERY impressed and I am pleased and honored that we are able to utilize this site for OUR teams too, how lucky are WE?

The printed materials are GORGEOUS, the information PRICELESS. If you want to do open houses, home parties, office parties or bag parties you simply MUST do the 5 Elements! No ifs, ans or buts about it. No excuses! (trust me)

Each video guides the distributor to get back with their sponsor too, I simply am not able to express in WORDS how exciting this is. I can see why Jackie is SO excited for what is to come in 2010 and beyond. Having this system in place is going to launch amazing growth in this company!

This training CAN be done in 1/6th of a day, or you can break it up over 7 days, however you decide to do it, I say JUST DO IT.

Green never looked, felt or smelled so good!

{wink}

Thank you Jackie Ulmer, Deb Warren, Kelly Wissink, Tanya Hommes for your work on this amazing program!

Alethea Anderson

Last edited by AletheaAnderson; 01-23-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Awesome WAHM

Sometimes what we need/want is right in front of us. We just have to "See" it!

So, what is your story going to look like in 2010? Can't wait to read about it in the newsletter!

EXPECT Success!

Jackie Ulmer
Candle and Mineral Makeup Business - Mia Bella's Candle Business and Mineral Makeup Business - Start your own candle and makeup business
Old 01-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Super WAHM

The 5 elements are a result of much research, design, and dynamic presentation, so EVERYone can understand the concepts.

I have seen one of my team partners go from being in the business for a few years, and frustrated, to, not only taking these concepts and applying them, but becoming one of the presenters within the 5 concepts.

I've had the joy of seeing her skyrocket to success and loving every minute of it, by using these 5 concepts.

FIVE concepts! Not hundreds of dollars of instruction to purchase, not a million websites to visit.

One website. FIVE ideas.

You CAN glow your own way!

In much gratitude for this company.

~Jhanna
Old 01-24-2010, 09:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Where is this website on the elements?
Old 01-24-2010, 12:48 PM
WAHM Addict

Arrow 5 Elements Site

Greetings,

You'll want to get with your sponsor as the site is password protected, you can also get the info if you are part of Jackie's yahoo group

Also, this past Saturday a 7 week 5 Elements Course started as part of the Saturday Corporate training

Tags
direct sales, jackie ulmer, mia bella, network marketing, party plan