Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up Bead Stackers Available through Scent-Sations

Received in a company update email today:

Some exciting news for you today from the Home Office to boost your sales!

One of the "field tested" and proven methods to build your retail sales is through the use of what are called "bead stackers" or as we are now calling them, "Mia Melt Stackers".

Presented by Kathy Schneider during our Summer Fling this year, this system is very effective and gives both men and women the ability to boost retail sales! If you are not familiar with this method and did not hear the training at the Summer Fling, detailed information about it is in your Back Office in the Distributor Documents -> Summer Fling 2009 section. The PowerPoint presentation that Kathy gave is back there (Kathy Schneider - Freedom Plan) and the accompanying document that explains this system is also there (Kathy Schneider - Freedom Plan Handout).

One challenge for the field that we have heard here has been difficulty in locating these stackers, so what we have done here at the Home Office is locate and purchase them in a mass quantity to give you what you need at a good price!

Starting today, product code "DM11400" is now available and includes (3) stacks of 5 each for a total of 15 for just $6.00. Please note that these come EMPTY and do NOT include the Mia Melts.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Krista Knight

Default Awesome!

Woohoo! I've been ordering makeup stackers off ebay.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:39 PM
WAHM Addict

Arrow Bead Stackers = FANTASTICAL!

WOW!

How awesome it this AND the perfect size to fit our mystical Mia Melts, it takes the guess work out of online ordering!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:19 AM
WAHM Addict

so far I have had no problem getting them at my local Wally World or craft store.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:18 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Awesome!

That's great Flicker!

When you buy local you can bring a melt to make sure they are the correct size!

What prices are you paying at Wally World and local craft stores?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Super WAHM

Default Bead Stackers

They are in abundance around here but they are expensive, well at least the size that fits our melts!

I'll have to see how much they are with shipping because I may be better off continuing to buy from the store. Also, the ones I get from Micheal's come in a cute see-thru carrying case (like a crayon or pencil box) that fits keeps them lined up perfectly versus rolling around and scattered all over the place in other containers.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Our local Wally World has them for $3.24 a 5 pack. They are the only place around here in a one hour drive that carries them. I have found some of them are difficult to screw together, so I decided to order from Joann's when they had them in stock and I saved some money even with the shipping, and they screw together fine. Don't know if Wally World was getting in bad batches or what, but check them before you buy just in case.

I was very delighted to hear our wonderful company has obtained these in bulk just for us! How much better can they get? The more I'm with MB the more excited I get! They are really vamping up on everything, and it just gets better and better!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:10 AM
WAHM Addict

right around 2..99 for a set of 5
Home office is offering a great deal, but remember you still have to pay postage.
I dont take a melt since I know what size I need from getting them online.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Super WAHM

My Walmart here, when they have them, charge about $3.50 plus tax for each stack of 5. I just ordered 3 packs of three from Scent-sations, and with shipping it was $24 plus tax. At Walmart they would have been $31.50. So I'm definitely saving by buying them through our company. Now, I do live in PA which probably means my shipping is a little less than somebody across the country.

Debbie
Old 09-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Banned

Yes they are cheaper through the Company! These are a great tool and show off our melts in a fantastic way.

Tags
candles, debra rice, direct sales, gourmet candles, mlm