Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:40 AM
WAHM Fanatic

lol I did not like SOCP at first either slowly as more and more customers were buying it I would try it over and over finally I can see I do like the scent now and frequently recommend it by always having at least 2 jars and melts on hand it really is a top favorite of my customers.

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 05:44 AM
Super WAHM

Of course I don't tell customers I don't like the scent. I just put on a smile and tell them it's one of the most popular scents.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:06 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by divamom View Post
I should have mine by tuesday, with the holiday no business moving. I am in NY as well I receive my orders in 1 day especially if I place the order before 12 pm it ships the same day and I get it the next day. On order that are not to large. I love it, I use to get my 1 jar cotm by the 2nd as well than I changed to 2 jars which is still ok I keep one and sell the other as well. I have had months where I have sold both jars. Can't wait to get mine.

Michelle
Michelle are you in upstate NY? I just placed an order before noon on Friday and used Fedex. According to the tracking info I am supposed to get my package today (yay!). The 2 jar option ships out on the 5th am I right?

Ladies in between the samples I give out and the sachets I make I don't have any votives left over sometimes. Plus I do have customers who like to buy votives to put in their wall decorations. I am going to a Rich Dad Poor Dad workshop here in NYC on Friday and will be sure to give out some samples with the new business cards I ordered!

Tags
candle, debra rice, home business, mia bella