Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly View Post
Actually it has been published, by Mary Kay Corporate... Lots of years under this MK belt...so I have learned how to balance my orders. was trying to pass on some experience.....Other lines ( Miche purses etc) make changes all the time and experienced reps share info with newer ones.... This was not meant to make anyone uncomfortable..just to save money for those making initial orders...
There has been nothing posted by corp about packaging changes in conjunction with the price changes. I have been in MK for a long time too - they always inform the consultants with enough notice to handle any changes.

When sending out the price changes corporate promoted contacting your customers to inform them about the price changes and give them a chance to stock up. Plus I love the fact that most of the set prices are not increasing even though the individual product prices are.

Your posts do come of negative - because you failed to mention the whole story (some product prices were lowered) and started rumors about packaging changes. Of course the directors knew about the changes first and the nationals knew before them. It's the advantage of being in leadership. In any business model it is common for leadership to know about changes before everyone else.

Last edited by MelissaGS; 06-08-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2013, 02:34 PM
WAHM Addict

wow! This surprises me.....
not the changes..the thought that talking about them is negative...perhaps I did not go into as much detail because typing a challenge th s year after two hand surgeries that were complicated and I do take shortcuts in typed communication..Certainly those who have been on this board along with me over all these years would not classify me as negative..I hope not anyway......It has never been said before..never

Closed Thread