Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Default New Timewise Repair

I always believe you get the best out of your investment with full size "staple products" in Mary kay is the best way to buy and sell. Samples are great for some things...but I agree with Trixie Kay that samples with skin care will get expensive for the time frame that is needed to test it out. I usually break it down into smaller containers from my full size bottles. I have heard of consultants letting their "preferred customers" sample a full size bottle, then return it to the consultant in a week or two...but that is to time consuming to remember who I "lent" it to and then go pick it up....I also agree with TrixieKay...MK has a GREAT return policy..so our customers are safe to freely try their product and return.

I think this is sooooo exciting...a better skin care line.....more expensive....better results for both customer and consultant!!

Women are going to LOVE this! I just know it. Win, win, win situation.

If you yourself aren't willing to make the investment in products (b/c of their expense) then you will set that tone for your customers when you are selling.

I know that whenever I have made the step to purchase more products for my "demo's" my sales double. I step outside the "norm" and bought the Targeted Action Eye Revitalizer for $17.50 my cost....I sample it at one party with 5 guests and two ladies bought it! Plus I still had it to sample at all my other appointments and keep selling it. Now it is one of my best sellers and I can't keep it on my shelf!

So for the $17.50 investment I have sold about 20 eye revitalizers from ONE bottle. I think that is SOOOOO worth it! lol. That is $700 in sales!

So with the New TW Replenish I think that will cost us around $100 for a full size set....if we just merely sell it to at least 5 women which could be about 2-3 hours of work and you will benefit with..$500 profit less your $100 investment....oh it so worth it! Yeah I can get excited about over $100 an hour in pay!!! Rock on MK

LOVE MY MK BUSINESS!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Super WAHM

Default Available to Order

It looks like they are becoming availble to order today for the regular independent consultant.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Super WAHM

I'm at seminar and have it to try the whole line for the past 4 days and it's AMAZING!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 10:36 AM
WAHM on Fire
WAHM Professional

Excited that they made this available over a month early!!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM
WAHM Regular

I haven't tried it but I have seen the advertisement for it.