Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-22-2015, 06:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Talking I'm here

Just enrolled and found this site.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2015, 06:02 PM
WAHMder Woman

Thumbs up i try but...

Every time I post on here, my posts are usually deleted. It's so much more of a hassle than it really needs to be. I wonder if it's a real person moderating this forum or just a bot programmed with ridiculous scripts. [This will probably get deleted]

I am a new promoter here. I am enjoying my Thrive Experience (remember don't put Thrive in all caps even though it's branded that... that's a huge no-no, too. laugh with me, seriously.)

Unfortunately, giving away samples and selling sample packs is truly the way to get people to buy. Haha, that's how I got started... shame on me. I was given the opportunity to join Le-Vel back before they launched and I feel so stupid that I didn't pay it any mind then! I have been through some major rough times raising two kids. They are only about 20 months apart... could have definitely used Thrive a long (I have to keep holding back on the caps... I usually use them to place emphasis on certain words that really describe how I'm feeling) time ago.

I would love to connect with more Le-Vel Promoters. In the end, we are all from different areas of the world and it doesn't hurt to share ideas regardless of whether we are on the same downline or not. As long as we, personally, make our money, we all are winners.

I'll share a little about myself...
I'm 27 years old, newlywed and from Virginia. I enjoy blogging, bowling, music, cooking, and apparently I enjoy planning events. I am still within my first 14 days of joining Le-Vel. I promote the Le-Vel business so far via fb and CL (God I hope that's not too many caps in a row). Unfortunately I don't see much of my family until the holidays roll around so I am truly on a mission to get as much out of the Thrive Experience before then. My personal fitness and health goals with Le-Vel include weight loss, decreased migraines, and keeping my joint pain down (I have a bad back and recently have started having trouble with my left knee & ankle). I am going to drop my email here in case any of you want to have a closer connection with me. t h r i v e u p y o u r e n e r g y (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m
Sorry, I just really don't want this post to get deleted, I put so much heart into typing this.
Old 09-23-2015, 08:16 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi Julie,

Glad to see more people using the the forum. I kept checking and then just gave up, but now I finally see some activity.

I have had posts deleted as well so hard lessons learned I guess.
Old 11-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi everyone!!
I have been promoting for about a month now. Starting to see some benefit to my actions!!! Excited to see where this takes me and my family.

I am from Ohio
Husband, 3 kids, cat, guinea pigs and birds
Love sports, playing and watching (especially my kids)
Old 10-10-2016, 03:03 AM
Registered WAHM

I'm here! I used to use this site for previous businesses that I was part of and then yesterday I remembered that I hadn't been here on a while and thought "hey go back there and see if there is a group for Le-Vel!" So here I am. Lol Hopefully we can come together and build this page up!