I'm Thriving

• I have heard so much about Thrive, that I finally took my girlfriend up on her offer to send me samples. I have Thrived for 3 days, and my experience has been amazing. I have been under treatment for some medical issues, and I was experiencing extreme fatigue and some pain. I am a hard skeptic because I have tried a lot of stuff, but I noticed something different from day 1. I tried it 2 more days just to be sure, and I am so please at how well this has worked for me. Fatigued is gone, pain is gone. It's hard to explain, but I feel so alert. Just wanted to share for folks that have been wondering about Thrive.
  • Awesome testimony!! So happy you have gotten some relief, energy, etc! I love my thrive! It's my daily ritual now.. I have to thrive!!
  • I have seen a few of our former jewelry wahm leaders have switched over to this company (Elise Linnegar and Claire Malone) remember them from Stella and Dot Brenda? Pretty cool.
  • Quote: I have seen a few of our former jewelry wahm leaders have switched over to this company (Elise Linnegar and Claire Malone) remember them from Stella and Dot Brenda? Pretty cool.
    Cheryl,

Yes, I do. Elise is doing well with this new business. The products are amazing. I will be placing an order soon, and I also have friends that would like to sample as well. Fun stuff.

Brenda
  • Isn't it great stuff?!! 14 months for me and still going strong!
  • I"m Thriving
    I am so happy to see that we have a place here on wahms. I look forward to chatting with all of my Thrive family. Y'all have a great week.

Ally
  • Wearable nutrition!!! The best!!
    Love seeing that Le-Vel has a Thread!!!
  • Just found out another person who was VERY high up in NYR Organics left for Le Vel. Le Vel must be some product and company for these ladies to jump ship and leave huge teams behind (if they did leave them behind )
  • Jumping ship
    I think the reason is that it's a super innovative company.. It's totally doing stuff other companies are not yet doing..

1 example.. No headquarters (no overhead) therefore more money in our comp plan.. The only overhead is the shipping... We are completely cloud based..

They have gone as to far as giving us so much capability.. such as connecting with our entire team via our smartphone app, etc.. (It's coming out in a few weeks)..

I've been in Network Marketing for over 20 years... I've built big networks, etc.. But I fee the training in Le-vel is out of this world.

These are just my thoughts..