WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Jewelry Companies (https://www.wahm.com/forum/jewelry-companies-178/)
-   -   Kitsy Lane'rs? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/jewelry-companies-178/709678-kitsy-laners.html)

lorah 08-14-2013 04:30 AM

Kitsy Lane'rs?

Are there any active Kitsy Lane boutique owners here? Maybe we can get our folder back if there is enough interest. I just joined so I would like to network with others

lorah 08-15-2013 01:42 AM

Do you have any tips for new boutique owners? I'm still going through my "to do" list and really want to learn how others market their business. I am not on Facebook and am not planning on building a page there.

lorah 08-15-2013 07:39 AM

I am not on Facebook but am on several other social media sites. Thank you for the ideas though. I hope that we can continue to network here even though there are not 5 of us yet. I have two team members that I need to get over here! LOL

wryDandeLyon 10-07-2013 09:29 PM

I just started with Kitsy Lane, and have no idea what I am doing. :confused:
I'm not a salesperson, and I don't do social networking.

I'm really glad I came across this opportunity though. And it's a little funny to me that I'm doing this because I generally don't wear jewelry. But I do appreciate it, and own a few inexpensive pieces. :p

Anyway, I hope this stuff starts making sense soon - Eager to start making sales! :D

I'd posted here already, but I reckon I made a no-no (link, probably), 'cause it seems to have poofed.

BUT! - I got my first registered customer!!!!
No sale, but, hey, it's a step in the right direction- even if I went about it the wrong way, ;)
LOL

Hayl 10-17-2013 12:14 PM

I myself am a Kitsy Laner. And advertise on most of the social media platforms. Still no sells yet, but have registered customers. Now optional business kits are available. Hope this helps.
Jessica

Bevel 10-17-2013 12:29 PM

I'm here

I wondered what happened to you guys? It would be nice to see it come back for the newbies who haven't started sowing those seeds (lol). I wish everyone the best!

healthysolutions 10-17-2013 09:05 PM

I'm still with Kitsy Lane also. I post to various sites and hand out business cards. I just recently started using the flyers they have in our back office!! I notice the best response I get is when I market/advertise offline.

Beverly Spooner 12-14-2013 06:46 PM

Hello I also have a boutique through Kitsy Lane .

dep65 12-18-2013 10:19 PM

I have a boutique too. I would love to hear how everyone is doing with sales. Where do you advertise?

jan8022 12-22-2013 06:14 AM

Kitsy Lane

I just signed up yesterday. For those who are looking for a "quick income" none of these direct sales companies will provide that. This company is unique in that not only are they free to join and maintain, but their recruiting is only one level deep, so it's really about sales.

As a seasoned sales person both retail, B2B and direct sales, and someone pretty familiar with marketing online, I would say, if you're not into social networking already, then concentrate first on marketing in your neighborhood, job, family, friends, just like any traditional direct sales company. It's easier (and more lucrative) in the long run to have a party and get a bunch of people together at one time and in the long winter months ahead, a lot of women (particularly moms) will be looking to get out of the house.

Print the flyers KL has available and just have fun with it. Wear the jewelry, that's your best advertisement, talk about it and don't think you're going to be able to quit your day job any time soon. Be realistic and remember it's not costing you monthly fees, there are no quotas to fill, no recruiting requirements, and if you keep at it, you might make yourself a nice little side income. Good luck everyone!!!

Anyone have any favorite pieces of KL jewelry?