Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-25-2015, 07:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Which of these direct-selling jewelry companies should I go for?

So I want to sell with a direct-selling jewelry company, and I'm trying to choose between Stella & Dot, Chloe & Isabel, and Chelsea Row. All three sell such beautiful jewelry. The only big difference I see between them is that Stella & Dot offers a little more of a category selection of items that they sell - accessories along with jewelry. Chloe & Isabel and Chelsea Row both have startup costs of $175. Anyone had any luck or the best success with one particular jewelry company? Any other popular ones that I should consider?

Last edited by lac668; 03-25-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2015, 07:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Stella and Dot. Great jewelry with different price points. Great comp plan. Some of the statement necklaces can be a bit pricey for some folks, so make sure you know your market. Lots of items $50 and under.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi there!
It looks like you've found a few that have jewelry that speaks to your aesthetics/likes. If start up costs and comp plans are similar than I would encourage you to pick whichever of the 3 fits your needs the best. Which do you you see yourself wanting to wear everyday?

Everyone likes different looks and what's affordable to one person is overpriced to another. The important thing, IMO, is to choose the company that you can be passionate about because no matter which you pick there will be ups and downs (it's the nature of DS) and that you're willing to put the effort into building. If YOU aren't sold, it will be hard to help your potential customers be.

I myself was certain I would never sell jewelry....didn't like most of what was available, didn't wear it much.... then I found my company and became a jewelry girl. You just never know where life & business will take you. <3 Take your time finding the right fit for you and then dive in & best wishes on building a strong business for yourself!
Amanda
Old 03-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Super WAHM

lac668, I am with an amazing jewelry company . I would be happy to tell you more about it if you want you can either pm on here or email me at [email protected] .
Old 03-26-2015, 05:34 PM
WAHM Addict

It's always a good idea to look at the compensation plan and the quota's. Also, consider the cost to be in business including the cost of catalogs, website, shipping, etc.

Good luck with your search.
Old 03-27-2015, 06:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorettaA View Post
It's always a good idea to look at the compensation plan and the quota's. Also, consider the cost to be in business including the cost of catalogs, website, shipping, etc.

Good luck with your search.
Great advise Loretta! Have to look beyond the fluff!
Old 03-30-2015, 10:29 AM
Super WAHM

I was a Stylist with Stella & Dot for a couple years and I loved it! They have gorgeous jewelry!!! The only reason I didn't continue was because the market became a bit saturated. I would go with your gut and choose the line that you personally love the most. It's a lot easier to sell what you love!!!
Old 03-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi,

After 8 years as a leader with lia Sophia, I am with a brand new ground floor company. Lulu Avenue is owned by fine jewelers Charles and Colvard. The company is only 1 1/2 years old. With less than 1,000 advisors, saturation is not a problem at all. I am loving that they are listening to us. They have added so much including 100 new pieces after about 400 of us joined in December. They have added booking incentives and so much more. We have traditional fashion jewelry, a new line of statement fashion jewelry and a fine jewelry line featuring Moissanite! If you are not familiar with Moissanite, as I was not, Check It Out! It is Amazing!!!!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Crissy
Old 03-31-2015, 09:22 PM
Awesome WAHM

I've had amazing results with South Hill Designs. While I realize it isn't one of your "three" that you listed, I would encourage you to take a look. Our compensation plan is amazing and the hostess rewards are awesome. We have so many incentive programs for artists that it's easy to get going and earn lots of free products. Take a look at the site and if you're interested, let's connect!
Old 04-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Registered WAHM

I would totally recommend paparazzi accessories!
This is a growing business where the founders actually care about the success of their consultants. All of the jewelry is only $5!! It is so easy to sell- I actually sell it right off my body! You make 45% commission! No catalogs! All items are cash and carry which the customers love! Check out my website!
And join for a little as $99! if you are interested let me know and I can send you to my website