Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-14-2015, 05:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Default What's the best?!

Can someone please tell me what good jewelry companies are out there? I would like to sign up for one. Private message me please.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2015, 10:32 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Just depends

It depends really what you are looking for. Do you want an established company or a ground floor opportunity? Do you like a charm kind of company or a more sophisticated look.

I just joined a Magnolia and Vine today. I was with origami for a couple of years but the market got really saturated. I already have an excellent upline and I expect this jewelry company to take off like Origami did.

It's customizable with snaps and it's really affordable.

Check it out.

Last edited by liz.jewels; 04-23-2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Admin - deleted personal rep site link
Old 02-16-2015, 02:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Sarah,
As stated above, it totally depends on what you are looking for. I was with lia Sophia for 8 years as a leader when they closed this past December. I LOVED our line, customer sales, hostess rewards and advisor comp plan and didn't think I could find something that I would come even close!

Well, I was totally wrong. I followed some very smart business women to Lulu Avenue. They are less than 2 years old with under 1,000 advisors in the nation! Lulu has a gorgeous fashion line that is known for it's signature bracelet stacking. We also have a sterling line that features Moissanite! We are owned by Charles and Colvard fine jewelers who own the patent on growing Moissanite. Lulu Avenue is listening to our leaders who made the transition over and are coming out with a Summer line next month that will be similar to what my lia Sophia customers are used to.

Just 2 months into this company and I have already moved up 1 level. They know we are incentive driven ladies and are creating some amazing opportunities each month. This month we can actually earn our way into the fall catalog!

67% of our Spring line is $50 and under and our starter kit this month is just $99. Feel free to contact me with questions and good luck in your search!
Old 02-19-2015, 10:50 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm with Silpada Designs which is a family-owned and run company that got its start with sterling silver jewelry, but now also offers a smaller line of costume jewelry so that we have items that appeal to all styles and price points!

No minimum purchases to remain active was one of the biggest selling points for me. The other is that we don't do formal demonstrations at parties. My hostesses love that. Happy to share more if you have questions!
Old 02-19-2015, 08:24 PM
WAHM Regular
WAHM Professional

I have private messaged you.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Sarah,

Did you select your company? I agree with the above posts about it depending on your passion. I have a lot of female friends who love jewelry so I decided to help them. I went with Chelsea Row because of their quality, their prices, their incentives and their unique vParty. If you are interested, let me know! Good luck to you!

Paul
Old 03-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Sarah,

I sent you a PM as you requested. I'd love to share more information with you about South Hill Designs. Good luck in finding that perfect fit for you!