Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

I'm thinking of signing up with them as well. But also looking at steeped tea and tealightful
Still. Will you still be doing steeped tea?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2014, 06:27 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Lani!
Yes, I will still be with Steeped Tea! I know everyone always hears, "I am hooked"! But I am literally hooked on the teas! Especially the Hawa-ya-doin Green Tea! I like to blend it with the Sweet Pineapple Sencha Green!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Awesome WAHM

I'm just curious if you have ever tried the tealightful teas as well. Just curious to know how they
Compare if you have tried both.
Old 06-01-2014, 01:00 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Carol! It's nice to see you over here too. I've seen you posting on our FB group page recently. So glad you decided to join the Sisterhood!! With your passion for our mission you are going to be an amazing world changer.

I wore my tri-leaf earrings to church and lunch today and had 3 women compliment them, two wanted catalogs and one said she might like to join after us talking for just 3 minutes! I love that just by wearing the artisan's beautiful items it opens the doors for me to share Trades of Hope's amazing mission and change lives for more women. ♥

Amanda
How will YOU wear the end to poverty?
Old 06-02-2014, 02:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Lani!
Send me your e-mail if you're still interested in Steeped Tea! They are having a Kit Special for 3 days starting June 5th!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:17 AM
WAHM Fanatic

We just saw a preview for tomorrow's Wednesday sale item! Excited to see such a cute little girl's necklace being tried out. I know I've been seeing lots of ideas for new items to see if we can find artisans to make to add to our line. I've had a few customers ask about TOH jewelry for their daughters - they'll be excited to hear about tomorrow's handpainted ladybug necklace.

Amanda
Old 06-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

Amanda...I have found so many pieces I want...my list grows every time I look at the catalog. I especially love the scarves. They add such flair to any outfit. The days I wear scarves, are the days my Kinder students say, "You look so beautiful today!" LOL. I can't wait to get some TOH ones..the colors/prints are so nice.

Last edited by accents4you2; 06-10-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:36 PM
WAHM Fanatic

That's fabulous!! I am learning all about scarves and I am really liking them! And yes, I am often finding new things I'd like to have too. My list keeps growing and with a new item available each week for the Wed. sale I have to have a little bit of self control!! I have seen little glimpses of some of the items being made right now for our fall catalog.... gotta keep booking those parties! <3
Amanda
Old 06-18-2014, 11:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmomma View Post
That's fabulous!! I am learning all about scarves and I am really liking them! And yes, I am often finding new things I'd like to have too. My list keeps growing and with a new item available each week for the Wed. sale I have to have a little bit of self control!! I have seen little glimpses of some of the items being made right now for our fall catalog.... gotta keep booking those parties! <3
Amanda

My love for scarves came after I went to Europe a few years ago. Probably 90% of women wear scarves there, and I'm not exaggerating! Whether they were wearing skirts, dresses, dress pants, shorts, shorts with tights...they wore a scarf. It seems like a staple..few women there seem to leave home without them. It is a really nice look. There are so many ways to wear them too!
Old 06-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default I'm in

It's official! I'm in! One of the best decisions of my life! So very excited! I love so much about the company and product. They really have some nice perks I haven't seen with other companies..