Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:01 PM
WAHM Regular

How much you make as a consultat in % ? Comp plan? Background of the company. Are DSA members?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2013, 05:34 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hello,

We make 25% on non insert items and 40% on inserts. and then we have additional bonuses based on our monthly sales.. We are DSA pending members and we are still in a soft launch with some states still without consultants.. the basic comp plan is on my website or I can pm anyone who would like it.. to be renewed by the company you need to have sales of 1200 in a year.. to earn on any members in your downline you need $400 to be active and that requirement goes up as your team grows and you advance in ranks.. Let me know if you have any other questions..
Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 AM
Awesome WAHM

this is our story ~

In 2008, Susan invited neighbors Brent & Kari over to share an original idea. She had a fishing line around her neck and a washer hanging from it as her pendant. Susan began to move a magnetic insert off and on the washer. She then asked, “What do you guys think?"

At this time, the three of them had been faced with extreme personal hardships both financially and otherwise. With families to support, they were up against a wall and literally had no choice but to make this bright idea work.

They converted their homes to production and shipping centers. They had friends and neighbors over for “design nights” to help prepare product for craft shows and vendor events.

In January 2010, Magnabilities® launched nationwide in retail stores and quickly became a leader in magnetic interchangeable jewelry. Due to an overwhelming number of requests for “home parties” from people who share our passion for Magnabilities®, they decided to return to their roots and officially open a direct sales division. Now, our biggest fans can share their passion and earn money at the same time.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Magnabilities

How many more posts do we need to get our own thread? I just signed up the other day and I am still waiting on my kit. So excited to see and start selling the product!!

Looking for any help or ideas on marketing.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Curious how many Magnabilities reps are on here....
Old 06-25-2013, 12:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Me.. I'm on here occasionally...
Old 07-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Awesome WAHM

Well, I'm official. I did a couple months worth of researching and pre-marketing, to see how the women in my area would respond...and Magnabilities is a hit! There really is no other company out there like it! I love the July special for new reps too!! It's a win-win, 3 of the most popular necklaces added to the kit, and we as reps also get a set for every new rep! That's amazing.

What do you all think of the special? I've only been "watching" for a few months, but it's the best I've seen! I also like the mini Miss Magnabilities display too! Don't you think "she" will come in handy for a quick show on the go?
Old 07-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Hey

Hi, Marci R,

Hope to get a chance to chat with you! And that other new rep, Amanda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcieR View Post
Me.. I'm on here occasionally...
Old 07-06-2013, 12:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by accents4you2 View Post
Hi, Marci R,

Hope to get a chance to chat with you! And that other new rep, Amanda.
Hi!! Yes, Magnabilities is definitely unique! And I agree, the July enrollment/recruiting special is the best yet - very exciting!!

I'm also excited about the mini Miss... will definitely come in handy! And customers may even want to purchase their own for their Magnabilities collections!

Can't wait for the regional rallies this fall. So many exciting things happening
Old 07-07-2013, 06:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Magnabilities folder

In order to get a folder in this forum all the reps for magnabilities should request a folder in the side-related, I already requested, now all of you have to go to side related and reply, and after that, you should message the adm. Go to the site-related and reply, so you guys can have your own folder, good luck