Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:47 PM
WAHM Regular

I just wanted to say that I am an independent consultant in this company, and I just want to clarify, not continue the war of words with people, that they have shown us the jewelry in the back office, and the price points, and everyone or most people I should say really liked it, however the jewelry had to be taken down temporarily while they were fixing the site or what not. Myself since I have started this company, I have seen the jewelry, listened to the conference calls, and the compensation plan is also in the back office now, and I am not a veteran in direct sales, but from what I have been hearing from a lot of women is that this compensation plan really is the most lucrative that they have ever seen. I didn't hear that from the top people in the company or the founders, but just normal average consultants who have been in other direct sales companies have said this. This has made me feel very confident in this business venture. However I can also understand why a lot of you say you have some hesitation, or don't feel like you are getting enough information, or haven't in your opinion seen enough to make a decision, and I can totally understand that, I will not bash any of you. I would rather people be content with the choices they make. I am content with mine.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Awesome WAHM

I wish they would put the jewelry back up on the website. I don't understand how you can get excited about something you haven't seen yet. I must say that I am not that thrilled about the jewelry boxes as they seem pricey and I need more information about the jewelry.

I want to see the catalogue, see prices and get some feedback about the product before I buy anything.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:16 AM
WAHM Regular

I signed up a while back just to see what all the hype was about. I have never recieved so much as an email, phone call, etc. from my upline. I also was disappointed with the jewelry boxes and will not be buying one. I cannot get excited about something I cannot see!

And what I saw of the comp plan did not impress me. Also, I have no clue what the pricing will be. Disappointing, indeed.

Last edited by rachel.LA; 03-30-2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: adding
Old 03-30-2011, 03:32 PM
WAHM Fanatic

So I tried to do a little more nosing around today - given "ma" hasn't responded to me, yet.

I find out that the person I signed up under (that I truly don't respect) has "been named" a "leader" for a certain big city area not far from me. Oh man... I digress.

I looked through my emails... trying to find any link back to wherever that back office is... and if the company sent me something, I guess I mighta nuked it when I got rid of all of the really stupid junk mail that this "leader" had sent me.

So... anybody got the URL of how to get into the back office area? Once I'm there, maybe I can remember how to get back in. LOL

I will go see if anything decent is there. So far, I've just seen other references to the comp plan on independent people's sites... and it's still disturbing! They're raving about what it takes to be a "Pink Diamond" but no reference at all to what kind of commissions are there. Ugh. Forget the titles, for cripes sakes... show me the commissions!

Anyway... who's got the URL for the back office?

And for the record... I still want "out" from under the person that I'm under.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Sorry, Sally...........I forgot how to get to the back office as well, lol.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:39 PM
WAHM Regular

What I am supposed to be responding to? I only get on every few days. You can always email direct. [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooTini View Post
So I tried to do a little more nosing around today - given "ma" hasn't responded to me, yet.

I find out that the person I signed up under (that I truly don't respect) has "been named" a "leader" for a certain big city area not far from me. Oh man... I digress.

I looked through my emails... trying to find any link back to wherever that back office is... and if the company sent me something, I guess I mighta nuked it when I got rid of all of the really stupid junk mail that this "leader" had sent me.

So... anybody got the URL of how to get into the back office area? Once I'm there, maybe I can remember how to get back in. LOL

I will go see if anything decent is there. So far, I've just seen other references to the comp plan on independent people's sites... and it's still disturbing! They're raving about what it takes to be a "Pink Diamond" but no reference at all to what kind of commissions are there. Ugh. Forget the titles, for cripes sakes... show me the commissions!

Anyway... who's got the URL for the back office?

And for the record... I still want "out" from under the person that I'm under.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:52 PM
WAHM Regular

Default back office

your back office should

https://www.bamboopink.net/yourname
Old 04-01-2011, 09:59 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I got back into the back office.

Tags
bamboo pink, bamboopink starter kits, free, jewelry, online, pink