Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default All male jewelry party??

My hubby has been pipelining (locally), but many on his crew are out-of-state workers and they are working 6 days, 10 hours +, so these men don't have too much time to shop for their wives/girlfriends/fiance... So, I'm thinking this might be a good opportunity to get some orders, hold a show at the local bar and grill and make some cash.

I just want some advice, suggestions from anyone that has done a male jewelry party.

TIA!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Super WAHM

Go for it, Tandy! You've got the right idea.....make it as easy for them to shop as possible and don't forget to offer free gift wrapping!! One stop shopping - they'll love it!
Old 11-14-2009, 02:56 PM
WAHM Regular

We talked about it at training this past week that it is an EXCELLENT service to offer for men! Espically if you were able to wrap up the gift for them (often times they don't like wrapping themselves) and on top of that its one stop shopping. They get to hang out with their buddies, shop for their wives without paying top dollar as they would at the jewelry stores and make out with great gifts for the event and happy wives
GO FOR IT!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 04:15 PM
WAHM Regular

I think it sounds like a great idea! I will be checking in to see how it goes, if you decide to do it! Good luck!!
Old 11-15-2009, 05:17 PM
WAHM Regular

LOL... it will be some uncharted waters. If it goes, I'll be sure to share the experience.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Super WAHM

Love this idea! Men are so funny, I have some men customers that always ask "what would you wear?" and "would my wife like this?" Good luck if you do it and let us know how it goes!
Old 11-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Awesome WAHM

Make sure to serve just enough (but not too much) of their favorite liquour! A football game on is good, too.

Be sure the wives/gfs have filled out Wish Lists. It is my experience, that they just end up getting everything on the list! Have fun!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:47 AM
Registered WAHM

Default watch is a good gift

i love watches of different designs & branded.if you have same choice like me & you are confused in making choice what gift i should give to husband or your friend then visit to link given down & you will get lots of excellent designs.