Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Awesome WAHM

Question starting up

How many jewelry samples did you get when you started?

Is there anyone did their 1st show with less than 20 pieces of jewelry? How did your party go?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 05:12 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Olive,
Guy and Eva offers two starter kits. Both include $800 (retail value) in jewelry. The only difference in the two is that the $149 kit comes with pre-selected pieces while the $199 kit allows you to choose which pieces you want. In both cases, you're receiving approximately 20 samples. You also have the option to purchase additional pieces at a 50% discount for up to 7 days from the date you submit your agreement.

I chose the pick-your-own kit and I'm getting exactly 20 pieces. Hope this helps!
Old 08-28-2009, 06:59 AM
WAHM Fanatic

The Lia Sophia starter kit has 24 pieces of jewelry... when I started I had that plus some other jewelry that I had gotten at previous shows - so I maybe had about 30 pieces when I started, but I got a lot of free and discounted jewelry at my starter party!
Old 08-28-2009, 09:12 PM
WAHM Addict

Premier Designs 'Presidential Kit' (larger kit) comes with 70 pcs (pre-selected, but bestselling pieces). With trays, cushions, professional bag, jewelry tags, paperwork, etc. there are no other supplies or jewelry necessary to buy; you're out the gate running with your business investment.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Back in the day, I started with lia sophia before they increased their starter kit to 24 pieces. I think it originally came with 12 pieces, plus I had about 5 or 6 of my own. I did my first 2 parties with just those pieces and everything went just fine.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Super WAHM

I honestly don't think it's really HOW MANY pieces you buy, but more about WHAT you buy and how you present it! I think that can make a HUGE difference ; )
Old 08-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Super WAHM

Olive,

I started with about 35 pieces and built from there.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile starting up

Hi Olive, Very great question and discussion!

I started with the 24 pieces lia sophia Jewelry has in the kit, plus what I earned as a hostess at my debut..about another 20 items or so. I worked with that until I earned the jewelry premiums for more FREE Jewelry from our Excellent Beginnings offers.($600 worth) and the monthly rewards for doing business!

I worked that way for about 6 months!
It worked fine. I showed the catalog, and my pieces and merged the info that this piece was similiar to that in the catalog because.... stone, finish, size, etc. And it's great that the lia sophia catalog shows items to actual size...WISH the sparkle came through too! =)

About a year ago, I decided to offer my new teammates a BONUS Excellent Beginnings option to earn $500 in FREE jewelry from me. They pick it out and I pay for it.

Hope that offers some insight for you!
LYNN
p.s. LOVE your Avatar--cute!

Last edited by LynnAndreske; 08-30-2009 at 06:05 AM. Reason: added a p.s.