Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:06 AM
Registered WAHM

Exclamation is any of the rings really expensive

Okay I've been reading all kinds of reviews about the jewelry candle websites im really curious if any of them are really worth at least over 100$ because I ordered my first candle from jewel sent it was the Cuban nights it was strong and smelled really good the ring I got was some kind of silver and the stone was idk the name of the stone but its green and its the birthstone for May I brought it to a local jeweler and they told me retail price it was worth 60$ but to sale it it was only 10$ I had no intention on selling it plus with jewel sent right after I ordered it they emailed me my tracking number that was on a Friday I got it the Monday very pleased...then I just ordered one from jewelry candles aka ring candles the scent is dance with me first off they wouldn't give me a tracking number it said I paid for it so I got concerned I must of emailed them 50 times called them they wouldn't return any of my calls or emails so I went on bbb and there were people complaining about the same thing and said they were a scam so I emailed them that I found someone on fb told them that everything I could find about them on the internet I left a bad review saying bbb said they were a scam finally after me saying that then the got back to me saying there not a scam I told them its sad you didn't answer me till I said that n-e-way I finally got the tracking number but it took over a week to get it and all I can say is the ring was the best part its sapphire with idk if there real diamonds and it is shaped like a belt buckle I haven't had that one appraised yet but its very pretty you couldn't smell the candle if you were sitting right next to it has anyone ever heard of anybody getting a real expensive ring
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Jewelry In Candles does have higher value jewelry. We had a rep that received a $750 square diamond engagement ring and another customer that received $250 earrings etc. I believe the ring is shown under reveals on our website. When you receive a higher valued piece of jewelry, you receive a regular jewelry reveal with a slip of paper and redemption code. This is so corporate can send the jewelry piece, appraisal and insure the jewelry shipping and the jewelry piece is not received in a candle, given as a gift and then left sitting on a shelf somewhere.