Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-03-2013, 02:38 AM
WAHM Addict

Default News!

I hope everyone has been keeping an eye on the back office and all the news! Looks like there are some really great things coming. The free sign up is over and now reps will pay $49.95 with NO other fees whatsoever. 2014 is going to be a great year!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2013, 09:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Wow. I told a friend about the free sign up weeks ago and she just sat on it. She really can't afford the $50 sign up. Wanted her to get in while it was free. I guess she won't be doing it now
Old 12-10-2013, 10:53 PM
WAHM Regular

Back office is so important. The changes are coming I can see it in my fb groups, catching up on shipping so many new reps being added daily. I want 2014 to be a banner year for my JIC business. Finally got moved from NM to Oregon and staying with my best friend until the holidays are over then its all about the PUSH! I am visualizing my success daily!
Old 12-11-2013, 03:25 AM
WAHM Addict

Unfortunately Kim, that happens. It is one of those You snooze, you lose things. Honestly, if I had to pay the $50 to start, I am not sure if I would have been able to do it either. I am so glad I jumped on it when I did.

Yes, BO is incredibly important to keep up with. If you are serious about your business that is one place you will check at least daily. I often check more than once to make sure I have the most current information. So glad you got moved! Yes! 2014 WILL be a banner year for everyone who wants it!