Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Super WAHM

Default Two Questions... Help a newbie out haha

I have three virtual and catalog parties.... what is the best thing to send in the hostess packets to them .. they are all in a different state... friends trying to help me out...

Also what is the best thing about the nails vs lets say sally hansen nails that are out....

thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Super WAHM

I would send a catalog and joining info to your hostess. It is easy for them to order online under the hostess. I would add some samples, business cards, instructions, and any specials that are going on.

I went to Sally's the other day and the ones they had there you need a to coat of some sort. These all you need is heat.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Super WAHM

Jaime gave you some good advice.

The main difference between Jamberry Nails and Sally Hansen is that Jamberry Nails are nail shields, and won't dry out. You can use them once, put them away, and pull them out sometime in the future, and they'll still be good. Sally Hansen is made out of nail polish and will dry out. So, the upfront cost of Sally H is less, BUT you get 2-3 uses out of Jamberry Nails (which makes Jamberry less per use). Jamberry has no fumes or harsh chemicals, and won't chip. They are also cruelty free (I don't know what Sally H's stand is on that). Jamberry Nails comes in 250+ designs. Just tell anyone who asks that Jamberry is just way better. lol.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Super WAHM

thanks girls! I have three parties going online/catalog... I have one party in town and she wants to sign up... I got her from her finding my site!
I have no idea what im doing yet but people want to sign up .. its a little nuts!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Super WAHM

Do you need some help?