Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for info on becoming a Jamberry Nails consultant

Hi There,

I just found the Jamberry Nails web-site and think it all sounds very exciting. What are the reviews of working for the company and making an income on selling the product? I have tried a few direct selling companies before and had no luck. I'm not sure if it was because of the economy, or it just wasn't the right fit, but in the end I lost out. I am just looking for some feedback and any would be helpful.

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 02:30 PM
WAHM Regular

sent you a PM!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilez05 View Post
Hi There,

I just found the Jamberry Nails web-site and think it all sounds very exciting. What are the reviews of working for the company and making an income on selling the product? I have tried a few direct selling companies before and had no luck. I'm not sure if it was because of the economy, or it just wasn't the right fit, but in the end I lost out. I am just looking for some feedback and any would be helpful.

Thanks!!
The product sells itself. It's a bonus that you can wear them because people will ask "where did you get your nails done?"
But this is a great time to join....its new and there is no other Direct Sales company that is selling nail shields. And nail art is BIG now. Jamberry Nails offers affordable nail art that doesn't require a nail tech.
With any business....you get out of it what you put into it!! All I can say is I'm having a blast with it!! So much fun and everyone loves the nails. Hope that helps!!