Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Ahhhh!

Ok so I was set. I was going to choose between Scentsy and Pink Zebra. Then I see Jamberry's nail shields and think they are the cutest things! Great! Now I'm more confused than ever!! Haha

I hardly ever have time to get mani's/pedi's so the fact that I can do these at home (for cheaper) and that my nails will act as a walking billboard sounds lovely.

However, I know NOTHING else about Jamberry and have never used or seen the shields personally.

I know it all depends, but what is a reasonable amount of profit every month? Is $300 a long shot? How hard is it meeting the requirement to stay active? Can someone please send me some info? I want to make a decision soon before I go crazy! Haha Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Super WAHM

Hey Annette,

That's good your excited about starting a home-based business no matter if it's with Jamberry Nails, Scentsy or Pink Zebra.

As Consultants we make 30% commission on retail sales and as with any direct sales business, you can make a profit from your team members when you met certain requirements.

I can't say how much you can make because that all depends on how you're working your business. If you're out there marketing, being proactive and have that go-getter mindset then yes, you'll see results. Jamberry Nail Shields sells itself. I can't tell you how many times I wear my nail shields and people are like, "where did you get your nails done?" Then I share Jamberry Nails. Even with my customers, they are always referring people to me who want to know where "they" got their nails done as well lol. So basically your nails do the marketing for you.

Jamberry Nails is an unique and innovative company and has a product that's not offered in any other direct sales company. We stand out and people are starting to take notice--especially since we're in pre-launch. At this time, we have less than 700 Consultants across the whole U.S. so people want to come in now rather than regretting it weeks or even months later.

I truly feel we are going to be right next to Sally Hansen

Meeting the requirement: I break it down to selling 10-11 nail shields a month in order to stay active. That can easily be done if you decide to do "home" parties, online parties, vendor shows, craft shows, cash and carry etc. Plus with our current special of buy 3 and get 1 free, that requirement can be met. From my experience my customers choose at least 2+ nail shields or take advantage of the special because it's very hard to choose one. We have over 150+ designs so it can be quite difficult lol.

Also, when you choose a Sponsor she'll be there to support, train and give you tools to get your business up and running fast. Think of your her like your personal cheerleader!

Annette, feel free to take a look at my website in my signature. I tried to make my website informative for those looking for more information. Also, let me know if you want me to send you information as well. The Jamberry Nails page/folder (not sure what it's called here) is filled with helpful Consultants and are here to help too.

Good luck in your decision!

Last edited by jammintj; 01-26-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Super WAHM

I was in the same boat as you!! I actually was ready to sign up for Scentsy, but saw Jamberry and fell in love. The product is just so cute, and if you're wearing the nail shields, you are constantly advertising your product. Other companies have a lot of consultants, so it's hard to get in and make sales. Jamberry is so new that in my area, for instance, I am the only consultant. That made it an easy choice for me.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you for the info ladies! I've been doing so much research into companies, it's ridiculous! Haha I'm hoping to get into the whole direct sales biz sometime in Feb. I'm super excited!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Super WAHM

I think no matter what company you decide you'll do great! It seems like you have a great attitude and a positive-mindset!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Aww thank you TJ! Speaking of doing great...I just read the post about your promotion. Congratulations! That's awesome!