Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb New Royal Jelly Nutritional Drink?

Hello all! I hope this weekend is going well for all of you. :-) I am interested in the new Royal Jelly nutritional drink. I've watched the video and read the info about it on the Jafra News site and in the product manual, and it really piques my interest. I was wondering if any of you have had any customers order the drink as of yet? If so, what do your customers think of it and how has it helped them? I suffer from a very painful chronic illness that may be helped/somewhat eased by antioxidant therapy -- and vitamins in liquid form are easier for my body to break down. I plan on ordering the Royal Jelly nutritional drink and seeing how it helps me. Plus, having great success with it will help me be able to share my experience with potential customers. :-)

If any of you have any personal experience with this nutritional drink -- whether with yourself or your customers -- I'd love to hear about it. If not, that's ok! :-) I will report back on it in the future and let y'all know how it helps. :-D
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Default RJ Nutritional Drink

This drink is remarkable - I am crazy over it and so are my clients! I have been raving to everyone about this drink because it has changed my energy level so much. I can't say exactly how I feel because it's so pleasant. You simply feel . . . awake! I have been able to accomplish so much more than I have in years. I only take 1/2 scoop and it lasts all day. I have lost over 12 lbs in 2 months, so my appetite is curbed. One of my stylists started taking it and has had remarkable results. She has lost over 10 lbs and her skin looks great. She felt that it has made her calm . . . but awake. (I've noticed she's in a better mood everyday.) I call it my "My morning glass of Happy!".

My husband was the biggest nay-sayer and wouldn't even give it try. Well, one day, after much urging, I asked him to give it a try - just once. So he drank it and went back to playing pool. About an hour later I asked him how he felt, he said he couldn't tell any difference. When I got home from work I was quite surprised to see him scurrying around the kitchen, bleaching the counters! I noticed he had moved the furniture as well. He asked me if I thought the floors were clean enough. Really - he washed the floors! But that wasn't all - he bathed all the dogs - all 6!!! Now he drinks it every day and makes sure when I go off on a Jafra meeting out of town that I leave him his RJ Drink. Write me if you need any more information . . . or if you want my husband to come over and bathe your dogs!!!!

Last edited by RachelleV; 08-08-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:22 AM
WAHM Regular

Rachelle,

Thanks so much for the info and for sharing your story!! Now I am really excited to order the Royal Jelly nutritional drink. Wow! I could definitely use more energy, and the benefit that the vitamins and antioxidants combined will bring me.

Another question: do you usually mix it as suggested -- in cold water -- or have you also put it into a smoothie with yogurt and fresh fruit? I wonder how it would do in a smoothie. I like a nice, low-fat fruit and yogurt smoothie. They are healthy and sometimes one of the only things I can eat. And a smoothie with an extra boost would be awesome!

Thanks again for sharing your story, and I'm glad that the nutritional drink is helping you and your husband. I look forward to hearing more stories as more and more people try the drink. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelleV View Post
This drink is remarkable - I am crazy over it and so are my clients! I have been raving to everyone about this drink because it has changed my energy level so much. I can't say exactly how I feel because it's so pleasant. You simply feel . . . awake! I have been able to accomplish so much more than I have in years. I only take 1/2 scoop and it lasts all day. I have lost over 12 lbs in 2 months, so my appetite is curbed. One of my stylists started taking it and has had remarkable results. She has lost over 10 lbs and her skin looks great. She felt that it has made her calm . . . but awake. (I've noticed she's in a better mood everyday.) I call it my "My morning glass of Happy!".

My husband was the biggest nay-sayer and wouldn't even give it try. Well, one day, after much urging, I asked him to give it a try - just once. So he drank it and went back to playing pool. About an hour later I asked him how he felt, he said he couldn't tell any difference. When I got home from work I was quite surprised to see him scurrying around the kitchen, bleaching the counters! I noticed he had moved the furniture as well. He asked me if I thought the floors were clean enough. Really - he washed the floors! But that wasn't all - he bathed all the dogs - all 6!!! Now he drinks it every day and makes sure when I go off on a Jafra meeting out of town that I leave him his RJ Drink. Write me if you need any more information . . . or if you want my husband to come over and bathe your dogs!!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Easy to mix

I mix it by the 1/2 scoop - because it's all I need. I put that scoop in about a 1/2 cup or so of regular room temp water - mixing it like you would any drink mix - to your own personal taste. Once mixed I add an ice cube to cool it down. Then I take my vitamins with it. I think it tastes like Kool-aid, My sister uses it in her smoothie, but she only uses a 1/2 scoop like me, so does my husband, he only uses a 1/2 scoop as well.

I have a FAV-FIVE product list of super sellers. A favorite of mine lately is the Retinol. I go from using it to laying back not using it, then back to using it. I had been recommeding it to my clients and seeing awesome results, it made me remember that I hadn't used it for months myself (as time moves in the fast lane for me). The first night I used it (my clients say this everytime, so I don't know why I'm always surprised when it happens to me) I woke up with remarkably changed skin. The biggest deal was my pores. It refined them by at least 50%. We live in 100 degree heat with 60% humidity it always makes my pores visible. Using retinol in conjunction with the updated skin care produced outstanding results for me - you should try it - you'll start selling it all the time.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Oh wow, that is so awesome!! :-) My body doesn't absorb nutrients as well as a normal person due to the damage to my pancreas... so I will probably need a full scoop. I will try it in cold water and in a smoothie both.

I haven't tried the Retinol yet. I love your product testimonial for that too! I might try it after reading what you said. I don't have a problem with lines yet but I have a very oily T-zone (but dry cheeks, go figure) and my pores are too visible. I haven't even been able to wear much mineral makeup because mineral makeup seems to accentuate my pores (even with a primer) and I don't need that, lol. I have to say though that our mineral makeup is better than any other mineral lines I've tried so far. Is it ok to use the Retinol on sensitive skin? I just read about it on Jafra News and it says for sensitive skin types to do a patch test first. I know this is straying off the topic at hand, but do we have any other product that helps to minimize the size of pores?

Anyway, thanks again for sharing. I'm really excited to try it! I agree with you that the combination of the vitamins and antioxidants on the inside and good skin care on the outside is a powerful combo. :-) If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? I grew up in Alabama so I totally empathize with you about the heat and humidity.

Have a great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelleV View Post
I mix it by the 1/2 scoop - because it's all I need. I put that scoop in about a 1/2 cup or so of regular room temp water - mixing it like you would any drink mix - to your own personal taste. Once mixed I add an ice cube to cool it down. Then I take my vitamins with it. I think it tastes like Kool-aid, My sister uses it in her smoothie, but she only uses a 1/2 scoop like me, so does my husband, he only uses a 1/2 scoop as well.

I have a FAV-FIVE product list of super sellers. A favorite of mine lately is the Retinol. I go from using it to laying back not using it, then back to using it. I had been recommeding it to my clients and seeing awesome results, it made me remember that I hadn't used it for months myself (as time moves in the fast lane for me). The first night I used it (my clients say this everytime, so I don't know why I'm always surprised when it happens to me) I woke up with remarkably changed skin. The biggest deal was my pores. It refined them by at least 50%. We live in 100 degree heat with 60% humidity it always makes my pores visible. Using retinol in conjunction with the updated skin care produced outstanding results for me - you should try it - you'll start selling it all the time.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Since you have a medical condition, it's recommended that you check with your Dr. first before trying this product. Once you do I would still suggest you start with 1/2 scoop or less. Move to 1 scoop slowly. My sister has Parkinsons and we have been experimenting with this product. She's on tons of medicine and feels tired most of the time. This drink has afforded her hours of renewed stamina and the energy to keep going. We are also hopeful about the effects of Royal Jelly, Propolis and the other "Magic Juices" Gogi, Mangosteen, Acai, Resveratrol, Green Tea extract, in this drink, and their long term effects on healing cells. We have all witnessed over 53 years how Royal Jelly Milk Balm effects and heals the skin on the outside, but taking it internally - could it help to repair damage or slow down the destruction? Time will tell and what could it hurt anyway - she has had so many positive results. She just had me order her a new jar - that's a good sign that she finds it beneficial.

I am from all over, but long story short, I was raised up in Tucson, got married to a Texan and moved to his home in San Antonio. I have been here forever - but still miss the desert. I fell in love with Jafra in NM where I was working at the time. That was back in the days of Light & Lovely and Facial Cocktail! Say those terms and you date yourself with Jafra.

I have always battled large pores here. Only Jafra has kept them under control. I found that the Clear Pore Clarifyer is also effective at reducing pore size in individuals who have problems with large pores and blemishes (ie black heads, and blemishes). My gals at the salon used the Vitamin C Peel kit and saw their pores shrink in one application - plus they had the added benefit of super soft skin for days. Just a note here; one of the gals at the salon has super sensitive skin and she had no problem with the VCPK - not one.

So let's say you have a client that has visibly large pores, she wants an effective regimen and is willing to put in the time for the results - I would recommend using the appropriate Dynamics Program, the Vitamin C Peel Kit, and Retinol. I would suggest she use the VCPK no more than once a week or once every 2 weeks, then use the Retinol every night. She should use the Face Protector 40 during the day for the duration of her treatment of Retinol if she is exposed to the sun for more than 15 min. It takes 90 days to realize the full impact of Retinol treatments, but a noticible difference will be revealed on day 1, again on day 3, then gradual improvement over the 90 days. (Maybe we should call it, Pore-be-gone!) VCPK will reveal it's results as soon as you wash it off - it's amazing.

I think it's wise of Jafra to recommend patch tests for products. In the 25 years I've been in Jafra I have only had a few people sensitive to one thing or another of our products - but there is wisdom in being cautious. I ask everyone about their sensitivities before I recommend anything, then proceed based on what they have told me. This has proven to be the best way - I can count on one hand the number of people who have had problems with Jafra products and remember I've been selling this for a long time. So in your consultation, make sure you understand their needs and sensitivities.

Don't get me talking about Jafra - I might never stop!

Tags
jafra, royal jelly