Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-13-2017, 09:58 PM
Super WAHM

Default The UK Invasion is here

It was finally made public that on this Monday, 12:00AM US time, in a first for Isagenix pre-enrolment for those in the UK can begin.

Details will be in your back office, but the short version is obviously no bv accumulation during the pre-enrolment stage, but placement will be first come first served.

Minimal, verifiable information is all that is required of those in UK during the pre-enrolment stage. Live launch anticipated during quarter number two.

This should be fun.

All the best and good luck to all, Anthony
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2017, 02:10 AM
Super WAHM

The first 4 hours of pre-enrolment for the UK, I'm pleased to report has gone very smoothly.

Every current international associate has to input the Uk pre-enroler's info into one of 2 designated sites. I wasn't sure how well this would go, but it has gone so far much better that I expected.

If anyone leaves out their postal code you can use google search to go find it if you have the address.

I can only hope that the rest of Europe has pre-enrolment when the time comes and it works out like this.

All the best and if anyone is stuck just give me a shout, Anthony
Old 01-16-2017, 11:40 PM
Super WAHM

Everything is still going very well. Here are some answers to some of the questions that I have been getting:

You must be enrolled as an international sponsor to sign up anyone in the UK.

You must go to one of the two UK pre-enrolling sites (not your back office)

Pick a side, left or right, where you want them to be placed and fill in their information.

You pick a username and password for them, and obviously give them both after it's been confirmed.

Then they can go to the same site you went to, log in and begin pre-enrolling people and building their/your team.

After confirmation, you can go back to your back office and they will appear at the bottom of you genealogy tree on the side you put them. The next pre-enrolee on that side will appear under the last pre-enrollee or associate that you put there.

I hope that helps, and I wish you all the best, Anthony

Tags
isagenix, isagenix in uk, pre-enrolment in uk, prelaunch, weightloss in uk