Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-12-2014, 04:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Default In need of an isagenix rep

I'm currently 8 months pregnant, and starting to think about my post baby game plan as far as getting back in shape. So I am looking to order products in the next two months. Also, I will be a sahm, so I will also be interested in the business opportunity as well. Once upon a time I was a personal trainer, so when I do go back to work it will be training a few times a week, and I feel like isagenix would be a good complement to that. Can anyone on here give me a little more info about the products and company? Thanks!
Samantha
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Super WAHM

Sure Samantha and congratulations and good luck.

Obviously the best way to be familiar with all of Isagenix's products is to go to my site in my signature. That is like a site that you would get upon becoming an associate. In brief Isagenix puts together product categories.

They are: Weight loss, Healthy Aging, Energy and Performance, and a Skin care line. There are products for everyone and at least 90% feel a real difference after taking the products. Besides feeling a difference I have personally watched many people lose a great deal of weight on the weight loss program. So on that category, it goes a lot farther than just a feeling.

I would be more than happy to go over everything with you (products and the opportunity) at your convenience. My recommendation would be to go to my site below and at least watch the 3 videos on it, then you can go to the products tab and read about all the products or go up to the Isamovie tab and you can watch videos about the products and more videos about the opportunity.

However you would like to do all of this is fine, and just let me know how you would like to proceed from there.

Sorry to be long winded, but I wanted to be as thorough as I could. Good Luck, Anthony
Old 12-24-2014, 04:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Gratxx^^ Welcome To Isagenix^^

Isagenix is a good company & great products of course^^ I personal using isagenix products as well & building my team in isagenix call i-Success Group^^
Old 12-28-2014, 04:15 PM
Super WAHM

Albert, I knew there was something I liked about you right from the start.

I'm sure you saw that they celebrated their 127th Isagenix Millionaire last week. This is the quickest that a company got to 127. They are hitting momentum right in stride. It is a good time to be in.

What are your biggest sellers? For me it is healthy aging and weightloss. (I think I know too many baby boomers, lol)
Old 12-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Awesome WAHM

127th millionaire?! That's awesome!

I am personally hooked on the nutrition and weight management program with NP Pro as it is all plant based ( I don't do well with soy or whey products) and we are still a fairly new company so no numbers like that yet.

But I do agree that aging gracefully and weight management are both great selling points. ( my main selling point with the Natures Pearl products, up to now has been pain management as so many people suffer from inflammation and pain)
Old 12-29-2014, 08:19 AM
Super WAHM

Yes Mountainmom, 127 Isagenix millionaires in less than 13 years, it is amazing (glad to hear you like nutrition and weight management products also). In my 30 years in the industry I have not seen a company grow so fast (excluding startups), and do so well by their associates as Isagenix.

They are in momentum (as most companies that pass the 10 year mark usually enter if they got that far), and should sustain it for a good 10 year period if not longer (in my opinion).

Yes their meal replacement shakes are based on whey and while it isn't for everyone, it is what is "in" right now, and most studies agree. At the gyms that I frequent a good many take whey products for many reasons and some take Isagenix and others take a GNC brand, but they seem to not go a day without it. But as I say, everything isn't for everyone and to each his own, it is a large world.

But/and back to the 127 Isagenix millionaires, yes amazing and the company has been very good to me. It could be due to the fact that I was recruited by the top earner in Isagenix over the last 8-10 years, and that did help obviously, but I'd like to think that my years of experience in this field also helped a bit too.

In short Isagenix is a great company and there are certainly others out there that are also. And as long as we are happy (and making money) this industry can be great too.

Last edited by Destiny4; 12-29-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Super WAHM

They are now up to 139 Isagenix Millionaires as they just celebrated their 13th anniversary. Just an amazing run and that's 12 more in the last 90 days.

Congrats to Stephanie B., their newest one. And one of her quotes:

“Regardless of our background, our starting point, and what happens in life, it doesn’t have to define our success in this business,” she says.

(Very true)
Old 06-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

I just signed up under a friend of mine and would love to answer any questions (with my coaches help!).

She has 75 lbs to lose and has lost 50 lbs in 6 months and even had times when they didn't follow the plan exactly (she cheated *gasp*). She is sure she could have lost more quickly if she had followed the plan closer.

Anyhow, that convinced me. Plus, I am a nerd about what is in products and looked a lot of them up. I have to eat Gluten free and cannot have Soy and Isagenix products don't have either!
Old 06-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzshoppin View Post
I just signed up under a friend of mine and would love to answer any questions (with my coaches help!).
Jen, good luck with it and have fun. And yes, many report great results with the Isagenix products (and bank a few dollars too), Anthony
Old 08-19-2015, 11:17 AM
Super WAHM

Isagenix is now over 160 Isagenix millionaires and they just launched their coffee and a few other products at Convention.

Tags
isagenix, weight & fat loss