Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Thinking of starting Isagenix biz....

How are things going for you Active Reps? I like what I see in the company. The products sounds amazing and the compensation plan pretty impressive. Were you able to make 5K in 5 weeks as noted on the website? If so, how did you do it? Also, is there a way to start in the biz with the associate fee and then working the biz and then placing autoship order 2 weeks later after working the biz or is it better to do the autoship from day 1?

Thanks for your assistance with this!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Awesome WAHM

I haven't looked at Isagenix's comp plan since it started years ago but I would say most mlms if not all of them are set up with monthly auto-ship requirements. I'm sure someone from this board will chime in and answer your questions. If not, there are lots of distributors if you Google search
Old 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Super WAHM

gawahm3, you (and probably lots of other people here) will probably find this informative.
Top 25 MLM Network Marketing Companies, MLM Companies

Isagenix is very popular and of good reputation and this lead my Saas/Sms platform owners to develop a high converting recruiting and sales funnel for it (and several of the other top programs). System wide the conversions are a previously unheard of 24% and several people have exceeded 50%!!

Go for it, and good luck!

Last edited by AllanJames; 12-06-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Dumb spelling
Old 12-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Health and Business Coach

Hi there!

I started Isagenix because of the products and then when people started approaching me, the business end just kind of fell into play. It is what you make of it. You make whatever effort you put it to it. There is incredible training for those who want it and those who use it will make money.

The commissions, the bonuses are all incredible. Not to mention health and dental insurance, life insurance and 401K. Isagenix really does care about their associates.

You do need to be on autoship with a minimum bv to be active. Super easy to do and you use what you buy. You can join and then once you hit the bv you become active, so that could be done by separating out a few autoships.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Thanks for the advice!

Thanks bunches Alli!

I am totally excited about Isagenix and started just a few days ago. I can not wait for my system to arrive and looking forward to improved health, more energy and of course financial freedom is the "icing on the cake"!

I love the "benefits" that the company provides its associates. There is just no other place to be other than working with Isagenix!

Let's Rock 2014!

Old 01-13-2014, 11:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Welcome to the IsaFamily!!! You are going to love the products and the compensation plan!! As a former national figure competitor, I've always had a passion for health & fitness and helping others. Isagenix was a perfect fit for me to share with others...I put nothing but the best in my body and fully trust their product line to supplement my daily nutrition, even while I'm pregnant! Fuel the body with what it needs...and you get results! Best of luck to you with your new business!

Last edited by MyHouseSmellsGood; 01-13-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-21-2014, 05:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Talking Update....

Hello Fellow Isagenixers!!!!

I am feeling fabulous!!!! I have lost 12 pounds in 2.2 weeks! Fabuloso!!!!

Not just the weight loss but feeling energized. It is absolutely amazing. I can not put my finger on any one thing but that I feel great and looking forward to improving my health day by day.

If anyone questions why Isagenix is the best nutritional company out there, you must email me. I am a testimony to what it can do to improve your life.

Spreading the word every day and not really "speaking" anything.....Isagenix does all the talking!!!!

Have a fabulous Tuesday .....

Old 03-01-2014, 07:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Question

I have heard many from Isagenix have come over to Skinny Body Care. One rep had like 100 or more go with her and it making a lot of money now. Is Inagenix not doing well?
Old 03-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Awesome WAHM

The only thing I can think of is that Isagenix has been around longer than Skinny Body and sometimes people want to switch to a younger company because there are less reps. It's my guess because I've had reps on my team that came from companies with thousands of reps and felt there were more competition with more established companies. Then again, people switching around in this industry which is pretty common.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:09 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyma View Post
I have heard many from Isagenix have come over to Skinny Body Care. One rep had like 100 or more go with her and it making a lot of money now. Is Inagenix not doing well?
People move and switch around all the time. That is nothing new!

Leaders from other companies are also flocking to Isagenix.

Isagenix is MORE than doing well! They keep breaking their best month in volume every....single....month!

11 years in business now and they are ROCKIN!!

They are stable, solid and having exciting growth.

It took Isagenix eight years to achieve its first $1 billion. Now, just 3.5 short years later, it has achieved its second $1 billion.

Isagenix is on track to hit $500 million in annual sales by April 27, 2014.

The products are also top notch and in a league all their own.

Isa is doing just fine.

Last edited by DeborahDeGrande; 03-02-2014 at 07:10 PM.