Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-24-2022, 06:05 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Hi, I'm back!

It's been some years. I don't know if anybody here will remember me as Ashley's Dad. I couldn't remember which email account I even used back then. Anyway...

Hi, I'm Charlie Little from Arkansas. I made some friends here that are still Facebook friends. I probably made a few enemies by writing long posts about people being fake in MLM businesses. Oh well. Not all are, just some.

I quit MLM and everything associated with it some years ago after losing a lot of money overnight when the company disappeared. Just now picking that back up somewhat. I think.

Since that time I have built a Facebook group of over 41,000 members called Elderberry World and also a few other herbal related smaller groups, Aronia World and Mullein World.

Recently went into business called Elderberry Way. Starting a real brick and mortar business is tough on old guys. I should have gotten interested in Elderberry a long time ago. Though Elderberry Way is a business now, it was the three year journey from bad health to a more healthy lifestyle I'm enjoying now that was the inspiration for the name. The website has many pages on different herbs, about their use, how to find them in nature. I enjoy sharing what I've learned along the "Way" to help others possibly find their way to a more healthy lifestyle.

Well, it's good to be back. I hope some old friends are still here. See ya!

Last edited by CharlesLittle; 09-24-2022 at 06:10 PM.
Sponsored Links