Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Mama Eagle is back - bless your hearts

Hey awesome moms. This is Mama Eagle. It's been a minute. I remember being on here back in the day meeting lots of special moms and helping lots of special moms too. My 19 year old was assaulted and wrongfully terminated and now they are trying to defame her character, keeping her from getting jobs and not caring that it's affecting our rent at new place after we moved here to be safe. She's even had a job across the street, got food handlers license and uniform only to show up on the first day and them say they "confused" her with someone else. So she set to work baking cookies and is trying to get pastry boxes so she can sell at a UFC event mid month. I've spent the past 19 years offering and teaching Reiki since it saved my life when I was pregnant with her, then had to leave my job because my boss was trying to con my daughter into working for free and even refused to give me my 1099. Now I am a heartbeat within reach of publishing my 1st book to free a 2nd Marine and praying for miracles so we don't lose one of the safest hOMes my daughter has ever known. We busted our butts to get this place, are waiting for covid relief and even tried gofundme only for bullies Without kids to lie saying we are "co dependent" and worse for asking for prayers and beyond after we helped them to sell and keep Their homes?! I've worked as a teacher, grocer, writer, horse trainer and even managed a homeless shelter and animal rescue but damaged the nerve in my eye while training horses and can't drive right now and it makes me tired like PTSD so its hard. I haven't had a "jane job" in forever and we are working to rectify the defamation/discrimination situation with another wOMan of color, if nothing else than to show my daughter that wOMen don't have to put up with this. Anyway, I know this I'm not the greatest with technology, even though I'm grateful for my phone and computer, I didnt sleep last night and just figured if Anyone can relate and would care to share our story with others who can't stand bullying and might need or know someone who'd be interested in a super affordable distance Reiki session to raise money for her UFC pastry boxes and vendors permit, it would be other integral mamas, and especially folks who love to bake as much as her. I know there's tons of scams on here which is sad, but pretty sure y'all can google image my photo or whatever to see how long I and we have been active helping others as a Rev and beyond if my VIP references aren't enough. It says no site links until we post or something? But I guess y'all can reply if you wanna see our references etc? Not asking for hand out, just offering a proven way to help again as I help her get her self esteem and confidence back, in prayer and beyond, ASAP.

Thanks to all us moms for all we are and do bringing better tomorrows for the good of Mother Earth and all her children today~

Namastay opti~mystic,

Hope MamaEagle
Sponsored Links

Tags
bullying, metoo, miracles, prayers needed please, thank you