Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-15-2020, 09:19 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile New Member with Something to Share

Wow: What a great forum! I'm so impressed with all the wonderful information and discussions I've been reading here.

I've been a freelance writer/editor for many years. When the pandemic began to adversely affect my income, I started looking for remote work opportunities.

I was hoping to find a nicely organized, up-to-date and relatively comprehensive online directory for remote work job boards/aggregator sites. The best I could find was something at GitHub, which was a good start but was somewhat out of date and not so easy to use.

So I compiled my own directory and put it online, to share with anyone who wanted to use it. The research for compiling a list of resources on remote work is actually what led me here.

I won't put the URL for the directory in my post because I don't know whether that would be allowed but if anyone is interested, you are welcome to PM me for it.

Go WAHM! Working at home is the wave of the future -- and even the present, especially now with COVID-19.

Keep up the good work, everyone. :-)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2020, 08:56 PM
Grand WAHM

Hi DBinSJ and welcome