Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-15-2016, 09:16 AM
Independent Consultant

Default Hello from virginia

Hello from Virginia. I have tried and tried to find something that interests me to do from home. Done many companies but gotten bored or discouraged easily. I do not like doing home parties. So please do not send me anything regarding a company that relies on strictly doing them. I enjoy being on line and having a personal website with an on-line store that offers drop shipping direct to clients. I do not want to have to stock box after box of items in my home.

I have seen many companies advertised here and at other sites that the start up costs is just unreal.

Is there any companies that offers a free use of their website and very low start up costs that involves pets, home décor, beauty or health products?

I am not looking to do Mary Kay or Avon, sorry.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can send to me at [email protected] as I do not frequent this site that often.

Thanks in advance,
M
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2016, 11:44 AM
Grand WAHM

Have you checked through the telecommuting section of the forum? You'll find various work at home opportunities posted there.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:25 PM
WAHM Addict

Yes the telecommute section will be your best option if you are looking for a work at home job. There is a new pet biz i've seen don't remember the name off hand. If I see it I will send it to you. It was free to join for awhile but now has a small enrollment fee. Ive only seen it on facebook.

Last edited by healthysolutions; 01-15-2016 at 12:27 PM. Reason: edit text
Old 01-15-2016, 12:34 PM
WAHM Fanatic

You can try taking pictures of pets or if you are good with designing things, you can design things related to pets and trying putting them on pod sites like zazzle, cafepress, speadshirt, etc. They are free to join and you design things and put it on clothes, buttons, household things, cards, business cards, phones etc and they give you a free site. You make a percentage off of everything they sale. You don't have to have anything in inventory since everything is made and shipped from their company. The only thing you need to do is make the design. It's not something that you can usually make alot of money from right away but some people have had great success in less than a year. It's something you can do that's fun that you do on your time and can make money from.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:32 AM
WAHM Master

Hi , I just want to welcome you to the site . It's nice to meet you ! I'm a wife and mom of three . I've worked from home off and on for several years and love it !
Old 01-16-2016, 11:22 PM
Registered WAHM

welcome to wahm forum
Old 01-19-2016, 10:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Welcome to the forum! I am currently in search for a work at home job that is suitable as well. I hope that you are able to find one that you enjoy. There are a lot of options available on this message board. I'm still looking through them.