Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile New to the forum

Hi, I am new to the forum, and not sure where to post this. I tried posting where it said for new people to post but didn't give the option. Anyhow, I'm a mother of 3 children, 20, 17 and 10. I've worked all my life doing a little bit of everything, mostly office work, administrative assistant. I decided to quit working and go back to school to earn my degree in Human Services. It's been something that I've wanted to do for a long time. It's very challenging but hopefully worth it in the end.

In the meantime, I'm trying to find ways to make money online. There is so much info out there that not sure where to start. I also am a huge fan of couponing, so I do a lot of couponing to save money for my family. It's a hobbie for me and I love it. I also like to take pictures, photography, scrapbooking, but most of all, I'm trying to learn affiliate marketing. I'm not really into selling products, but I've had a blog for awhile now, I just need to really keep up with it. I wanted to connect with a group of woman that are in the same situation, to learn new things, and make friends. I've done surveys here an there, that's not something that great, I applied for Alpine Access and after 6 hours of the application process it said there were no jobs available. I guess I'm going to have to think outside the box and find ways to generate money. I can type extremely fast, I don't know. Well it's nice to meet everyone, and hopefully someone can have some ideas for me. Thank you..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2011, 06:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Welcome to the forum!

To start, there is a section on here all about couponing, it has really helped me out alot!

Also, as far as what you're looking to do, there is a wealth of information on this forum. It may just take some time to look around and find something that interests you. It sounds like you have a fairly good idea of what you'd like to find. Talking with any of us on here and clicking on the links in our signatures will help you as well.

There is a section on here for almost anything you can think of concerning work online.

Good luck and have fun meeting lots of new people and looking around. We're all glad to answer any questions you may have!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Super WAHM

Welcome to the forum. You will love it on here. Lots of helpful information on all topics and areas of interest that you mentioned.

Jessica
Old 06-06-2011, 09:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey and welcome to the forum!!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Writely Applied

Welcome to WAHM, I've moved this to appropriate folder for you.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Grand WAHM

Welcome ~Amy
Old 06-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Super WAHM

Hi there, welcome to WAHM.. I'm sure you will love and enjoy your stay here..
See you around..
Old 06-07-2011, 04:55 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Welcome to the forum
Old 06-07-2011, 07:49 PM
WAHM Fanatic

welcome. Sorry to hear about Alpine, what probably happened is based on your location, experience or skills they have nothing available for you now. Visit telecommuting moms many different types of job leads are posted there. Best wishes.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Default welcome

Welcome to the forum!! There is a wealth of knowledge here for you to absorb. Many people in many companies that fit your hobbies/passions. Finding a way to link those 2 is one key to success.

Take your time to see what is out there and investigate. When you find the right one for you, we think you will know it.

Bob & Christy Kononiuk