Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Check your shoes!

A friend who used to carpool with me told me one day she was almost for sure that her hubby was into some sort of drugs and was hiding them somewhere in their home but she had looked everywhere. I told her to look in her shoes and it was there (pot)! Just thought I would pass that along in case anybody wonders
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2010, 12:52 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Why would he hide it in her shoes? At least it wasn't hard "drugs". I'd rather find a natural plant than some man made junk!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Awesome WAHM

Because he thought that was the last place she would think to look and he was right. I've been in law enforcement for many years. Pot use was and still is illegal in Arkansas though I will conceed it does not equal meth and other "man made" drugs as you say but still yet it is against our laws and will still rip families apart the same.

Ever considered that bag of weed might have come from Mexico or some other country where women and children are enslaved and forced to work in the trade? Some are murdered. Supporting drug traffic supports everything that comes with it.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Actually, back in the day, farmers were fined for NOT growing it. It's only illegal because our Government can't find a way to tax it. Oh, and it's good for you too. Can't have that now, can we? LOL Only a fool would tax something that God put here anyway! As for ripping families apart, try living with an alcoholic.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi this is Charlie, Mitzy's husband of 30 years. Before she was in law enforcement and before I wised up, she did live with an alcoholic and drug-user-dealer. I was a proud member of NORML and even got my picture in High Times "Bud of the Month" contest. I grew, smoked and sold more weed than most people can imagine seeing. Probably part of what has made her such a good cop is living with me!

If pot were legal I would probably still be a user. If I had not stopped drinking when I did I would likely be dead by now. I personally, like you, can't understand the laws and why things are the way they are. We can buy man made things like alcohol that kills more people than just about anything I guess and can't have something God intended for us to have from the beginning.

But it is still illegal here. I'm glad a few states are finally moving toward legalization and perhaps a greater awareness and public acceptance.

Now I must get prepared for a thrashing