Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Hi

Hi everyone. My name is Jenna and I'm a mom to a wonderful four and a half month old boy. I've been looking for online work since my job has not taken me back from maternity leave. I'm new to this site and to forums. I hope to become a stay at home mom. I look forward to meeting everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Jenna Welcome and congrats!!! I have 2 little girls, Hailee is 21mths and Payton is 6mths. Being a mommy is the BEST job ever and most rewarding :-)
Good luck with your search andbe sure to ask us lots of questions, there are some great ladies on here always willing to help. One of the main reasons I work and love my business is I am able to help other moms do the same!!

God Bless!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:30 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Welcome! Congrats on becoming a new mommy and finding this place. I don't visit as often as I should - but when I was searching for my wahm job I was here constantly! It's a GREAT place and it's how I got my start working from home!

I'm a mom of 3 boys (10,6,3) and LOVE working from home.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 PM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Hi Jenna nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum~
Old 04-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Jenna and Welcome to WAHM!

You'll find tons of information on here regarding online work as well as helpful advice. Just look around and ask questions. Many posters are friendly and always willing to help.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:48 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Jenna and welcome to wahm . I'm not sure weather your looking for a job or a home business. Have you checked out the Telecommuting Moms folder yet? With the way the economy is its harder finding a job online because everyone is looking which I'm sure you already know.

Make sure you do plenty of research and ask questions before you do anything. Good luck in your search.

~Linda
Old 04-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Right now I am looking for an online job. I'm not confident enough to start my own business yet. I'd prefer something that doesn't require the phone. I've been looking around the site tonight, but I'm still somewhat confused. When I go to search for at home jobs, are all of them legitimate? I'd really appreciate it if someone could take me under their wing for a while until I got more used to things.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM
WAHM Addict

If you click on the link above in my post Telecommuting Mom's or even in this post it will take you to the folder that has online jobs posted in it. But you have to remember just because it is listed in here doesn't mean that it's legit you will have to do your research and ask questions and if you post here in wahm someone should reply if they know anything about it.

It's probably going to be hard to find something that isn't phone related but if you are a good writer you could check out the blogging folder and get more information from people doing that type of work.

If your really determined to stay at home sometimes you have to do things that aren't in your comfort zone it gets much easier as time goes on Good luck in your search.

~Linda
Old 04-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Wink

YOULL find one soon enough !!! I have a little sister coming in June!! Im so excited!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Super WAHM

Hello and welcome! Snoop around a bit on here and you will find plenty to choose from and lots of friendly people willing to help. Good luck to you!