Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:41 AM
WAHM Master

I got a sample of this new dishwasher soap and I LOVE it!
I used it and my dishes really came out clean and sparkly!
No need to send anything back for a second wash!!
I have had a hard time finding something that actually works. Wanted to share this with all of you:

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /> Finish is the #1 brand recommended by moredishwasher brands.

<UL style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in" =disc>
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">It’s only dishwashing, but moms deserve perfect dishes the first time, every time. </LI>[/list]
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Finish Quantum has innovative technology that delivers amazing shine and brilliant results. </LI>[/list]
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Finish is launching in March 2009 and will retail nationwide. One pack of 12ct Finish<SUP>®</SUP> Quantum<SUP>Ô</SUP><SUP> </SUP>is $4.99. </LI>[/list]
<LI =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: black; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in">You can learn more about Finish and enter to win the “Everyday Perfection” sweepstakes at www.FinishDishwashing.com/newdishwasher. Prizes include diamond jewelry, a new KitchenAid dishwasher and a year’s supply of Finish Quantum and Finish JetDry Turbo Dry. </LI>[/list]
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

$4.99 for 12 washes? Wow, that's expensive! [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2009, 10:16 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I agree, that is expensive. I can get two big things of the Costco brand powder for a couple dollars more and it lasts me almost 2 months.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:29 AM
WAHM Addict

I have to agree$4.99 is a lot for a 12-pack. We use a good store brand that is considerably less expensive for liquid.

It seems strange to me that in this economy the price is so high with most people I know trying to be very conservative on what they spend.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Awesome WAHM

Yes, that does add up to alot for a month's use. I'm estimating over $12 per month if the dishwasher is used once a day.

Our family uses a concentrated, eco-friendly brand that cleans the dishes without leaving any leftover food or the residue some soaps leave behindand itcosts us about $6 per month.

The economy definitely has made me and a lot of other people I know more conscious about cost per use.

Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 AM
WAHM Addict

I saw yesterday on tv that it's replacing Electrosal.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

I finally got my dishwasher working... it wasn't getting enough water... but it's an EnergyStar dishwasher. That means it doesn't use much water to begin with.
So, I need a darn good soap to wash dishes. The Electrasol tabs wouldn't even dissolve. Cheap liquid/gel was ok. But I found Cascade works the best so far.

What's funny is I learned not to let Cascade freeze. I left it in my trunk overnight and it froze solid. Well, it thawed out, but is now kind of chunky and is sometimes hard to squirt out.

The good news is my dishes still get clean... except where the water can't quite rinse good enough. I'm kind of disappointed in the lack of performance with this machine.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Awesome WAHM

I bought a BIG canister of the Electrosol with the pearl in the center at Sam's for $11/75 washes but I break it in half for every wash so that's 150 washes. We only have to run it once a week, as there is only 2 of us now and it is a pretty big portable dishwasher.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:00 PM
WAHM Master

goodness...that is a lot of money for dishwashing soap of 12 loads!

We usually buy a bulk size at Costco.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

I think that would be worth it if the dishwasher was only run once every couple of days. Do you have to rinse the dishes beforehand with that soap?