Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:09 PM
WAHM Addict

Caution- VENT!
I am so frustrated with Verizon that I could scream!
I went to pay my bill online. The bill server had an error - 3 times- so that took me 20 minutes . Then I had to call because my confirmation # didn`t come through. That took another 20 minutes.
So then I asked about an unlimited calling plan. They gave me another number. I called, and waited on hold for 15 minutes. Gave up- went to the web, tried to order. It won`t get past the "review your order" screen.
Fine. called again. Hold- 15 minutes. Tried the e-mail support. Every time you click "submit" it adds another question- and wipes out your information! SO I gave up on THAT after the 3rd time I entered it all, and tried the Live Chat option. I get a girl there who tells me I have to call and speak with someone. I told her that I can`t get through to anyone- and she said just repeated that I have to call.
Fine. I called again and put it on speaker. 30 minutes later and NOONE ANSWERS THE DARN PHONE!!!!
I am so dang frustrated right now!
If I had any other option that Verizon I would switch right now. Unfortunatly I don`t. (Except Time Warner- but they are very unreliable here. The cable is out several times a week)
I have just wasted half my afternoon- and STILL noone answers the phone.
I give up.
Terry
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 03:27 PM
WAHM Fanatic

What horrible service! It's too bad that you don't have any other options in your area. It's too bad that you can't bill them for your time!

Jeannine
Old 02-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Super WAHM

Terry,
So sorry that you are going through this. It is frustrating trying to call and talk to live person at times with some of these companies! I hope your day gets better.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Banned

That's crazy.. I've used verizon for many years and love them.. I call.. push zero and within a minute or two (once during peak time 5 mins) someone comes on and they take care of everything very well.

The only time I have ever had a problem was when I ordered my wireless card. I went through three people before getting one who could really help.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Yes, thats all I have been hearing about this company. I was looking to get a phone, because my old service stinks. Won't be going to that one now
Old 02-12-2008, 04:04 PM
WAHM Addict

I know that Verizon was having a few problems with the website last night. I was trying to use it. But called last night and this morning and got thru right away. Sorry your having problems!
Old 02-12-2008, 05:21 PM
WAHM Addict

Thanks all! I am seriously thinking of just getting another cell phone for my teen and ditching the home phone altogether. I mean seriously- I don`t use it THAT much. And the bill is just climbing and climbing- heck- it`s $38 just for my local calls and taxes now! Add on another $20 for long distance. (mind you it was like 6 calls- but it`s $6 for the plan, another $7 in taxes.......)
Anyways- thanks for listening.
Terry
Old 02-12-2008, 05:41 PM
WAHM Master

We ditched our home phone and went completely cellular. Best thing I ever did.