Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-26-2007, 11:23 AM
WAHM Master

I forgot to add: don't use Limewire. You'll download all sorts of junk on your computer you don't want, possibly including viruses.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 02:29 PM
WAHM Fanatic

If you use limewire, make sure you have GOOD virus protection! My stepdad had limewire on his pc and had ALL KINDS of hackers checking into his computer.......not to mention it was going on dial up speed even though he had high speed

I'd say go with Rhapsody. I usually log onto my stepdad's account (I'm cheap!) to download songs for my mp3 player or my daughter's mp3 player.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Super WAHM

I have been using limewire for a couple of years and have never had any porblems with my computer, but I also have always had virus protection too. I also have a sandisk sansa, if you have a newer version of windows media player your player can sync with your windows media, all I do is take my songs from windows media anddrag and drop them to the sync list. They then sync right over to my player. I don't know if your player is a video player too such as the E250r but the software that comes with the E250r for mediaconversion will not convert video correctly and you have to get a software update from the sandisk website.

Here is a forum you can check out for sansa, there is alot of helpful info there!

http://forums.sandisk.com/
Old 12-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

I just got my daughter a Scandisk Sansa.... Mine came with a 512mb card. I bought a 1gb and downloaded a bunch of her favorite songs from Limewire. Mine didnt come with any cords, just a SD card which I plug right into my computer.

Tracey
Old 12-26-2007, 05:39 PM
WAHM Addict

Lily, I agree with Lisa about Rhapsody. I know they're compatible with most Sandisk mp3 players and they're easy to use. Here's the link:

http://learn.rhapsody.com/plans/togo

I've also used Yahoo music but I think they just changed their pricing and their services.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:51 PM

Not trying to be the police here, but I wouldn't broadcast that you're downloading music for free from limewire...it's illegal.