Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-25-2007, 04:34 AM
WAHM Addict

We had a wonderful christmas. Hailey received so many presents she actually stopped unwrapping and took a deep breath lol. It was so wonderful seeing her so excited.
I got some perfume, a nice stainless steel bar set, a personalized martini set (can you tell I love my martinis lol)a Triumph electric toothbrushandaPDA! I have been wanting one for a while now and I really thought I wasnt getting one..which would have been no big deal. Than surprise! I am so siked and I have been messing with it all day.

You?Edited by: sweetiepy
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2007, 07:32 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Kayla got so much that she grew tired as well! lol

Me? Well Santa was in a giving mood this year. I got my Magic Bullet blender, a Baby Phat watch, along with her 2 perfumes and lotions, a new crockpot, and that's all I got as of yet.......
Old 12-25-2007, 07:40 AM
WAHM Master

The girls were thrilled with their Playstation 2 and DDR and Singstar! We made them wait till everything else was done before they could open those! I love the looks on their faces![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Me, I got new pots and pans (which I disparately needed!), a book from Jilli, a CD player from Becca and my new sewing machine from hubby!!! I can't wait to start sewing!!!!

It's been a great Christmas!

Bev

Old 12-25-2007, 08:23 AM
WAHM Addict

From my fiance I got my hair colored, new bra from VS, Healing Garden Lavender bath gift set (Body wash, lotion, body spray, brush and foot stone), Dove gift set (cool cucumber, body wash, lotion and soap and loofa).

From Davids parents and family, I received some cash and a mall gift card, Cooling racks, silicone baking pans.

Davids parents got us both another Roomba (they bought it before we bought ours, and didn't feel like sending it back. So now we have two.. for what I don't know). One of those cool Outside fire pits. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow. It's neat.

My Dad comes over today, and I already know that we are getting a gift card to Home Depot and I'm getting a Hallmark Collectable ornament...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Old 12-25-2007, 10:38 AM
WAHM Fanatic

From my father I got a hydraulic jack and animpact wrench for my car that plugs into the lighter, an Oster toaster and a package of Aplets & Cotlets (confectionsthat aremade here in our town).

From my DD I got a Beatles CD (Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band), a Thermos and Travel Mug set, two Ziplock & one Rubbermaid container sets and a box of chocolates.

And the best thing of all- spending Christmas with those that I love.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:57 AM
WAHM Addict

I got my new puppy from Oklahoma! The laptop, tennis bracelet new ring and juicy couture perfume and an bath spa set.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:25 AM
WAHM Addict

Don't know yet. Dh and I haven't exchanged our gifts yet, but I'm guessing clothes, based on the size and shapes of the boxes.

Wendy
Old 12-25-2007, 11:33 AM
WAHM Addict

From DD: pj's, a spa set, earrings & Josh Grobin's new Christmas cd-love it!

From inlaws got a bottle of Relax Riesling wine [to enjoy while I'm enjoying my new cd & taking a bubble bath tonite], some Tastefully Simple soup & bread mixes; movie gift certificates for the family, a gift card from a local nursery, Home Depot gift card, a towel set, a bottle of Boone's Farm wine, a bottle of Mogan David blackberry wine [that will be regifted]; 3 bottles of Arbor Mist wines & 2 Tastefully Simple brownie mixes.

From my mom & dad: a new birdhouse that my dad designed & built & a gift certificate promising a loaf of either her banana bread or dessert every month for 6 months.

From DH: new luggage [to replace my set I've had since my high school reunion]; new Christmas china, a very nice gift card to a mall, slippers & an apology letter with a signed IOU from his boss that he WILL repay the loan from our savings account.

And the funniest one of all: from the cats: 2 dead mice laying by the fireplace. What a special thing....

Turning out to be a very nice Christmas after all.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:21 PM
WAHM Addict

I got a new mp3 player frp, dh along with a ton of hair stuff and vitamins (not sure why he felt the need to buy me vitamins, but it was a sweet thought).. and the laptop and video cam, but I got those early .

From my parent's I got a wolfgang puck chocolaiteir and tv trays.

From DH's parents, we got this huge red luggage set. Hmmmmm....

But...my sister and BIL really outdid themselves. They got me the leg lamp from A Christmas Story! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!Edited by: KekeRayDesigns
Old 12-25-2007, 12:44 PM
WAHM Addict

DH and I were not supposed to exchange gifts this year and the stinker spoiled me! UGH! We try to keep our focus and our funds on the gifts for our boys, but he surprised me with some gifts. I love them.

From DH: A new pair of Nike running shoes, a $20 gift card to Lemstone Books and a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble, and a new cheese slicer.

From my boys: Junior Mints, potpourri, and a Chicken Soup book

From my parents: A Kitchen Aid standing mixer with all attachments (love it!)James Patterson's new book, a Bible written in words I can actually understand (I think it is called Remix) and the Deceptively Delicious cookbook.

From my grandma: a New 12 cup programmable coffee maker

We celebrate with DH's side of the family on Friday, they always spoil us. I know my boys are getting a Wii from them, not sure what else. We will see.Edited by: mommytotwo