Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:52 PM
WAHM Addict

From hubby - a 4 slice toaster (thats all I really wanted) and we went and got a new living room set yesterday. The living room set will be here Saturday. That was from all the kids too.

From my parents a gift card to Wal-Mart.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2007, 01:02 PM
WAHM Fanatic

This year, I got a Cricuit personal cutting machine, a Sissix cutting machine, a $30 gift card to A.C. Moore Crafts, and $30 from my mom. It was a scrappy-kinda year for me! I love it!

The kids each got a Power Wheels from my dad. I wish I could show the video of my daughter when she discovered it! It was priceless!
Old 12-25-2007, 01:46 PM
WAHM Regular

ALL of my gifts were for my unborn son i dont mind at all. in fact im grateful. only christmas gift i did got that was for me is books. i love my books! people warned me that i wont have much time to read books once my baby is born so im taking as much as i can on them now. rest of it were just spending time with friends, familes and our pets. :-P
Old 12-25-2007, 02:55 PM
WAHM Master

Sounds like Santa was good to everyone in many different ways!

Hubby and I didn't go crazy with presents for ourselves, because of the cruise we recently went on. Still he and the boys were very generous to me! I got a new robe and slippers, cologne, an expandable legal size, leather portfolio and a 7" digital picture frame with a new 6.1 digital camera!

The digital picture frame broke me down into tears though. I had suggested that early on, because I thought it would be a very portable way to show my Mom our latest pictures. [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

We had some unusual excitement this morning, but I'll save that for another thread.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:56 PM

I have gotten some peace and quiet, hubby took the kids to Grandma's for the day.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Super WAHM

My parents got me asamsung mp3/video player, some new frying pans, walmart gift card, tj maxx gift card, accessories for the mp3 player, shoes, and books

DH got me a 10.4 in digital picture frame, more accessories for the mp3 player, a diamond necklace and earrings, dinnerware, underwear perfume, lotion, and body washfrom VS, lotion from bath and body works, a new handbag and matching wallet, a game for the Wii, more earrings.

DD got me my favorite gift, she made me a picture magnet at the library, it is a magnet with a 5 by 7 picture in it with me, her, and my parents from Christmas last year, it has little gemstones all over it, so cute!!!
Old 12-25-2007, 06:44 PM
WAHM Master

From kids: socks, shoes and Vanilla fields perfume

From DH: pots and pans, stand mixer, VS perfume, something naughty[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

From Dad: $70, a scarf and hat set

From one sister: new throw

Will see mom, brother and other sister this weekend, so not done yet.

Old 12-25-2007, 07:13 PM
WAHM Addict

omg i got some great stuff, but the show stopper was a heart and toggle bracelet from tiffanys that my sister got me !

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiffany-Co-Heart...QQcmdZViewItem

its like this one, but i just got the bracelet.

its way too cute !Edited by: kati3l3unny
Old 12-25-2007, 07:42 PM
WAHM Master

I got to be with my 3 little sweeties, my parents and my brother. Music, laughs, hugs ,love and the shiny smiling faces of my kids who think that Santa really did come down my chimney (they left the fireplace doors open for him(;-)
Thats all I needed. I'm very happy
Old 12-25-2007, 09:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafMommy
ALL of my gifts were for my unborn son i dont mind at all. in fact im grateful. only christmas gift i did got that was for me is books. i love my books! people warned me that i wont have much time to read books once my baby is born so im taking as much as i can on them now. rest of it were just spending time with friends, familes and our pets. :-P
I didn't ask for anything, never do. I'm with you though,99% my gifts were for my 1 month old--hey someone had to open them LOL! You'll have time to read your books after the baby is born---when your baby wants to be held and demands it b/c their the boss now! You may have to learn a different way to turn the pages though, but it's possible for sure. Congrats on your coming addition!

I did get new slippers (which I am siked about), some new clothes (which are desperately needed), and a really cool keychain that holds digital pics. That was unexpected and I didn't even know something like that existed. Perfect gift to show off our new baby girl!