Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-26-2006, 05:53 PM
WAHM Addict

Anyone buy any Cranium games for their kids? We got Zack 2 of them this year- and they really are great! He got Whoonu- we just finished playing that one- and Cadoo.

In Whoonu each personexcept the "whoosit"gets 4 cards with something on them- like skateboarding, bubble baths, orange jello, and sunsets. They have to choose the top 2 they think the whoosit would like. They all give the Whoosit their top 2 cards, and the whoosit rates them in order of preference. You get tokens based on the rank. Then it goes around the table with everyone taking a turn at being the Whoosit. It was really fun! Hubby, teenager, my 6 yr old and I played- and we all enjoyed it.

Cadoo we played at his cousins. Whoosit has to get you to guess what he is thinking of- by molding it out of clay or acting it out or other ways. Fun!

My nephew has the Big Book of Fun- and I would have gotten Zack that if I had seen iut when I was shopping.

Anyone else have Craniums?

Terry
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2006, 06:19 PM
WAHM Addict

We love them! They are practically all we buy!
Old 12-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Awesome WAHM

We have quite a few of them and love them too!! They really are great games!
Old 12-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Awesome WAHM

We got my 5 year old cranium cariboo for xmas, and that's all he has played with today!!! He loves it and it is such a great game to help him with his numbers, shapes and alphabet. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]I also got my hubby the cranium turbo edition and can't wait to play it!!! [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2006, 10:22 PM

Cariboo is awesome! A friend gave it to us... and Eli can't get enough! (He's 3) It's amazing to see how much knowledge he has- and to watch him put it to use! But all day we hear- "Can we play my treasure game agaaaain?"[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2006, 07:18 AM
WAHM Fanatic

We just got Whoonu from my BIL. We have Halabaloo which is sooo fun! Best games ever!
Old 12-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Banned

OMG! I love Cranium games.. last year we got hullabaloo for Katie on her 5th birthday and it was so great we bought one for the preschool. Cranium even donated an extra set of pads for the school.. they are awesome!

This year we got her Cadoo and gave it to her about a month ago.. we have played it SO much in the past 4 weeks that we are already needing a set of booster cards.. it is awesome. She is a good reader and I want to get the next game up but it is 8 to adult and Im not sure if the reading would be too hard for her. I think it is the family fun game.. Anyone have it? She reads at about a 1st grade level would it be too hard for her?

Connie
Old 12-27-2006, 03:34 PM
WAHM Addict

My kids LOVE these games - caribou is a fav, as are hullabaloo and balloon lagoon. Actually, we just finished balloon lagoon.

We like these games, too - they're fun w/o being too cute and educational w/o being tedious.