Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Considering becoming an Initials Inc rep

My area is overrun with 31 reps, and I dont believe there are any Initial Inc reps close so I am considering becoming a rep. However, I would love an unbiased opinion of the QUALITY of Initals Inc products vs Thirty One products. I think the market here would be great for Initials Inc esp with the free embroidery, and most everyone I know is getting bored with 31. Thoughts? Also, any Initials Inc reps able to see where the closest rep is to me (my zip is 22942)? If I sign up, would like to sign up with a rep that is somewhat close, at least in the same state. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM
WAHM Addict

That was one of my biggest concerns as well when I joined and I am soooo glad I did. Initials Inc quality is awesome company is fantastic and I love the sisterhood. I am pm'ing you now
Old 02-08-2013, 06:52 PM
WAHM Addict

I'm not a rep with Initials Inc (although I've considered it several times) but I do own some of their products. I'm very happy with the quality. In fact I've had less issues with their bags than with bags I have purchased from other companies.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:48 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile

I agree Loretta and I do own several different brands as well. Initials Inc has excellent quality products Thanks for your input
Old 02-09-2013, 06:48 PM
WAHM Regular

I love Initials, Inc quality. Every time I show someone something I got from Intials they love the quality of items and they have some really cute patterns too!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:37 AM
WAHM Addict

Thanks Mammaofthree, I am loving our new patterns and fabrics as well. This season is gonna rock
Old 02-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Susan Rae

Can you do Initials & another d/s. If I move up the ranks with Initials & the other company is there any problem as long as I keep them separate?

A gal told me you can't be a Creative Leader or above & sell with any other company.

I figured I couldn't sell 31 & Initials lol or another bag company.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:21 PM
WAHM Addict

Susan I wanted to make sure to give you the correct information on this and decided to copy the answer to your question directly from our p&p so no misunderstanding could happen. Here you go....
the answer is YES you can but you must only do ONE after you hit Director...Hope this helps

14.4 Participation in other Direct Sales Companies
Though Initials, Inc. prefers that Creative Partners not participate in multiple direct sales companies it
allows participation for Creative Partners in companies that are not in direct competition with Initials,
Inc. A Creative Partner may not represent (be a consultant for) any direct selling company that sells any
customized or personalized products, including handbags or organizational products.
Creative Partners who participate in any other direct sales company will not be eligible to participate in
the Home Office Leads Program.
A Creative Partner with the rank/title of Creative Director or higher may not participate in another direct
selling business as a leader and/or recruiter. Therefore, upon qualifying for the rank of Creative
Director, a Creative Partner will be required to sign an agreement stating that she is neither a leader nor
a recruiter with any other direct selling company before her promotion will take effect.
In addition, Initials, Inc. does not promote or support recruitment within other direct sales companies.
This practice is prohibited per the DSA Code of Ethics. Furthermore, if a Creative Partner enrolls with
another direct sales opportunity (while currently operating as a Creative Partner, or following a
voluntary or involuntary closing of her business) she must wait a period of no less than one year from
the date of her agreement termination to begin contacting any individuals affiliated with Initials, Inc.
Failure to do so will result in legal action and is prohibited.
Should a Creative Partner represent more than one direct sales company, the products must be sold,
presented and displayed separately at separate events and/or locations. The Initials, Inc. information,
logo or any promotional materials cannot be presented or combined with that of another companies.
Failure to comply can result in termination of the offending Creative Partnerís business.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:19 AM
Susan Rae

Thank you so much Robin. That makes sense!
Old 02-22-2013, 12:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Default An interesting product to me for many reasons

Hello everyone, I really like the Initials Inc. concept, price point and versatility. I looked at the start up kit etc. What are the quotas? I can't seem to find them online, and also, what usually comes in the start up kit? They show a photo, but as far as monograms etc. are they random, are they yours? Thanks so much!