Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered WAHM

Default ? on 2 for 1 kit...

So, I've been thinking of signing up for a while now, and I believe today is the last day for the 2 for 1 kit offer. But, can someone clarify for me how this works? I'm under the impression you don't automatically get 2 kits for the price of one. Looks like you have to meet sales goals, and then you earn different kits based on your sales. Is that right? Kind of confused because it looked to me like there are add-on kits that aren't in the main kit.

Just need to decide asap whether to sign now, or when the new kit comes out. I like some of the stuff in the fall/winter kit, and some in the spring/summer.

Any insight would be helpful! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Super WAHM

Yes, today is the final day of our Double Take incentive -- if you signed up yet today, you would receive the Fall/Winter starter kit, and would then have until January 31st to reach a sales goal in order to earn one of the Spring/Summer add-on kits or a new Spring/Summer starter kit. Here's the details:
$1,000 personal sales volume - you would earn the $50 add-on kit
$2,000 personal sales volume - you would earn the $100 add-on kit
$3,000 personal sales volume - you would earn a new Spring/Summer starter kit
(you would earn one of the kits depending on the level you reached, not a combination of kits)

The new Spring/Summer kit will launch tomorrow, and the incentive is no longer available. You would need to decide if you think you could reach any of the sales goals by January 31st, and choose which option you'd like.

Please let me know if you have any other questions I can help answer for you.

kari
Old 01-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBagsRock View Post
Yes, today is the final day of our Double Take incentive -- if you signed up yet today, you would receive the Fall/Winter starter kit, and would then have until January 31st to reach a sales goal in order to earn one of the Spring/Summer add-on kits or a new Spring/Summer starter kit. Here's the details:
$1,000 personal sales volume - you would earn the $50 add-on kit
$2,000 personal sales volume - you would earn the $100 add-on kit
$3,000 personal sales volume - you would earn a new Spring/Summer starter kit
(you would earn one of the kits depending on the level you reached, not a combination of kits)

The new Spring/Summer kit will launch tomorrow, and the incentive is no longer available. You would need to decide if you think you could reach any of the sales goals by January 31st, and choose which option you'd like.

Please let me know if you have any other questions I can help answer for you.

kari
Thanks!

Seeing as I'm not quite ready to give it a good start, I suppose I should wait on the new kit. Was just kind of torn, because I do like some of the items in the fall/winter kit. Do reps ever have an opportunity to get items that are in the current catalog?
Old 01-24-2013, 11:02 AM
WAHM Addict

Smile

Hi Crossroads, YES we sure do . As Creative Partners the company offers us the opportunity to purchase kit add ons each catalog change which is awesome because we get them at deep discounts....We have our catalog changes 2x per year. Kari is my sponsor but I am here to answer any questions you have as well. Our NEW kits are now available and ready for you PM me here or email me at: [email protected] and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have....
NOW is an awesome time to join and start your new career