Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-12-2013, 11:04 AM
WAHM Addict

I have been with 31 before and I will not put down any company BUT I am now a Creative Partner with Initials Inc., and have been for awhile. Personally II fits me and my life better. We all have our wants and needs in a business but for me I am very satisfied where I am.....
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2013, 02:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Send me a PM too. I see the commission structure pricing etc but why leave one for the other??
Old 02-06-2013, 07:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Just sent you a pm.....
Old 02-12-2013, 12:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi,
I'm in Hawaii and have been contemplating on joining thirty one forever. I have been given numerous reasons to join them and they seem like a wonderful company, and I have a few items from 31.
However, I just found out about Initials, Inc. And I'm very curious...about the difference and would like someone's unbiased opinion. Especially from someone that used to do 31 and has left to do Initials. Please PM me!
I have no idea if there are any consultants here in Hawaii, I've never heard of it!
Just saw it on a friend's blog that she ordered some beautiful items from Initials..and the personalization is...free!

And btw the 31 thermal lunch tote is not $17. It's $25. After I added my daughter's 3 letter name, paid shipping to HI...it cost me $55!!!!!! ouch.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Registered WAHM

I compared both for a while and ended up with Thirty-One. I felt their business model and faith based approach spoke to me more and I have not regretted it. The quality is better (to me) and they stand behind their products and spoil their consultants.

And the thermal tote is actually $18 + $7 for embroidery. We also offer icon-its now which are a fun addition.

I really think you have to make the decision for yourself. Obviously people are going to be partial to the company they work for. Order something from each and see what you think!

Good luck!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Like Jaime has stated to each his own...
She likes 31 and that is fantastic....I like Initials Inc and that is pretty fantastic. BOTH are great companies with awesome products. This is an Initials Inc. folder...don't know if you have posted this in the 31 folder or not but I am sure you'd get nothing but positive in each one.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiesprinkles View Post
Hi,
I'm in Hawaii and have been contemplating on joining thirty one forever. I have been given numerous reasons to join them and they seem like a wonderful company, and I have a few items from 31.
However, I just found out about Initials, Inc. And I'm very curious...about the difference and would like someone's unbiased opinion. Especially from someone that used to do 31 and has left to do Initials. Please PM me!
I have no idea if there are any consultants here in Hawaii, I've never heard of it!
Just saw it on a friend's blog that she ordered some beautiful items from Initials..and the personalization is...free!

And btw the 31 thermal lunch tote is not $17. It's $25. After I added my daughter's 3 letter name, paid shipping to HI...it cost me $55!!!!!! ouch.
Pinkisprinkles, I made a error when I posted the Thermal Lunch Tote price it is $18 and can be personalized. Our Cinch It Thermal is $24 and cannot be personaled.
Your Total should have been about 35.00 with TX and S/H.

I wish you lots of luck in your future business as a consultant it is a lot of fun and very rewarding.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Registered WAHM

Sorry my mistake...but the total was more than that..the shipping to Hawaii is more!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 AM
WAHM Addict

Mina I used to live in Hawaii....
Miss it bunches LOL. I was on Oahu
Old 03-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Initials vs 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflydreamz928 View Post
Could someone who has left Thirty One to go to Initials Inc pm me as well? I have been looking at both
I was a 31 Consultant and have been playing with the idea of going back. I also fell in love with the Initials catalog and am booking a party with a consultant in my area. I would like to compare my reasons for leaving 31 with yours and what you think about Initals. Please pm or email me [email protected]. I would love to hear from you