Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-10-2015, 08:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Question New categories

Does anyone know what you need to do on Humanatic to get different categories? I saw a reference to call from Doctor's offices, which would be a nice change from the auto dealerships. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2015, 09:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Oddly enough I was doing Humanatic a few days ago and 5 new categories opened up. Still low paying 1.1 cent I think it was but showed a bonus of 1.43 cent. I don't know how I did it because blow the page it showed I still had a ways to go to unlock those. The only thing I changed is doing the work more often, maybe that helped somehow.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsmatt View Post
Does anyone know what you need to do on Humanatic to get different categories? I saw a reference to call from Doctor's offices, which would be a nice change from the auto dealerships. Thanks.
When you scroll down over to categories that are "locked" it also tells you which campaigns (current categories available to you) you need to complete in terms of call volume and accuracy before new categories are unlocked. If there are a ton of calls waiting, I make it a point to complete at least a hundred and minimize getting penalized.

Personally, I had to overcome Live Conversation - Inbound and Handled by: Automotive Sales before I got a couple of new categories unlocked.

I do have a tip though, look at locked categories that will pay higher then work on the required categories first. That way, you earn a bit faster than usual.

I do hope this helps!
Old 02-12-2015, 09:14 AM
WAHM Regular

I I review calls quick. I right click overview on side while click on calls. Having overview on the side helps narrow it dows. Onabout setting appointments calls, I fast forward calls to see if they was appointment.
Old 02-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Registered WAHM

I also review quickly and rocket up the ladder when i'm not distracted by other windows I have open. I do between $150-200/wk on Humanatic. I also emailed them to ask for more categories and for some reason I have every single category now and audit the calls. I want to mention that when I do audit a call, I do them correctly.